Manual Attach

Coldlandlord

Re: Manual Attaching

Post by Coldlandlord »

yep, defiantly bugging my game when i switch between modes.

lose interactive sound.. i.e. engine doesn't rev
lose dash board and, weather and f1 menu from screen
lose controls such as lights, horn, hydraulics
mode message gets stuck on screen once cycled to mode 3
I have to get out of the cab and get back in and then switch to mode 1 to regain controls.
If another vehicle is running a courseplay course, it goes out of control if i switch manual attach modes on another vehicle.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Hi Wopster, I had a problem with a john deere tractor and a Horsch seeder, I could not get them apart in the folded position it would only uncouple if I unfolded it, but then I tried it with another tractor🚜 and it uncoupled fine with no problems I have put in a bug request about this, but I am uncertain which mod is at fault.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Coldlandlord wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:34 pm yep, defiantly bugging my game when i switch between modes.

I have to get out of the cab and get back in and then switch to mode 1 to regain controls.
If another vehicle is running a courseplay course, it goes out of control if i switch manual attach modes on another vehicle.
That doesn't really sound like Wopster's Manual Attach mod :hmm:
Since his mod doesnt actually allow you to 'choose' on which vehicle you want manual attach active.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

Coldlandlord wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:34 pm yep, defiantly bugging my game when i switch between modes.

That indeed doesn't sound like my mod at all..

Sounds like you're running the manual attaching mod that's not on the official ModHub.

To clarify this is mine: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Wopster wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:51 pm
george.earlslight wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:05 am With butterfly mowers, it's impossible to park them folded upright as the tool needs to be first unfolded before de-attaching.
Need to look at those mowers.. thanks.
I'd propose a long Q press to detach regardless of lowering state but keeping the PTO and hoses check.
Avoids having to make specific cases.
TobiHH

Re: Manual Attach

Post by TobiHH »

Change subject to make it more clear that it`s about the mod of Wopster.
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

ahhh i apologise. its not yours then... I must be using the manual attaching mod which gives you the option of in vehicle only, outside only or option of both. I will bin it and use yours from now on
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:58 pm
girlie100 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:20 pm I removed it because I couldn’t get headers to attach to the combine. I think there was a press and hold to attach pto and hoses
Headers attach normally from inside the combine, then you get out and attach the pto
Yeah, couldn't get it to attach in or out of cab, it was the in game NH CR10.90 with the draper header.
PC & Xbox One
Cronous

Post by Cronous »

Is it possible to omit specific items from manual attach? Not sure exactly why but a couple of my headers will not pto with it. They connect the pto with animation without manual attach but with it when you hit the button sound plays but no pto so the header will not work
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Sometimes you have to really cram yourself into the feeder house area. Or turn of MA for a minute to attach normally.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

DEERE317 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:41 pm Sometimes you have to really cram yourself into the feeder house area. Or turn of MA for a minute to attach normally.
Wait, how do you turn it off for a minute? I tried quitting disabling MA, restarting and attaching, then restarting with MA but then the unit were unattached again
Playing on PC and PS4
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Enter and exit game deslecting it. I think I did it before...
Oh and try both sides of the feeder house, sometimes the cab ladder is in the way.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
CountryKingpin

Post by CountryKingpin »

I'm having that same issue with the in game case 45 ft draper header. I can connect from the cab with Q and it automatically raises the header. Then I go outside cab and mine says hold down Z and it attaches hoses and power lines. There is no option for a PTO anywhere and I've tried really getting in there to find it. I will try tomorrow again and see if the tapping of Z attaches just the PTO but I believe I did that before realizing I had to hold it for the hoses and such. I really LOVE LOVE LOVE this mod so far. I just found it and used it briefly until I had to harvest my soybeans. Then here I am 3 hours later lol soooo until I 100% confirm I'm not missing something my game plan will be to turn off the mod for harvests and then back on again after. Same plan for any other implements it may have this interaction with. WOPSTER I extremely like your mods they have made this game more realistic and immersive than most other mods out there hands down. Sometimes it really is just the little things that make a big difference. I mean honestly if giants would add into the game center pivot irrigation to add to fields that would be a step forward, especially with seasons running longest possible seasons or adding cranberries as a new crop type would be a real improvement and step forward. This fs22 coming out soon has been alot of credit in improvements to the game due to modders by in large. On console it was the cutting of grass and bushes and weeds still remain like ...SMH why.. lol that alone is why I play on pc when it's just myself. I only play console now when I play with my kids or wife. I've purchased 4 premium copies of each version of the game going back to fs15 because I play pc for myself and on consoles with them as a family starting on fs15. Just the one tiny little thing with the grass makes me hate the console versions. Again its the little things.. can certainly deal with the physics engine not really changing over the years but that grass is frustrating... anyways keep up the good work and I hope it's just user issues with the mod. Definitely appreciate your work so a big thank you for making your mods!! Definitely elevated the bar with them
EradicationGod

Post by EradicationGod »

Dear Wopster,

I have a question about the John Deere 750A Seeder. It's a mod-seeder with xml's written in mostly french with some english mixed in. It's author according the modDesc.xml is CyrilModding88. I got it from the in-game ModHub. So it should be tested by Giants.
I can't play without your awesome mods, as the standard game is too arcade for me to enjoy.

I have used manual attach since it's release with no issues, so my next question, I suspect, concerns the seeder mostly.

When I use the seeder without manual attach, it works fine and as intended, but once I pop on the mod Manual Attach, it's stops working.
So basically I can hook it up to the hitch, I connect the hoses, which one can see visually, but the button prompt for connecting hoses, stays active.
So visually I connected the hoses, but it's not registering it properly, so I have no hydraulics, so it stops working.

Is there some clue or hint I could look at to fix the seeder to work with your mod?

Note: the implement has no PTO, only hydraulics. Its properly connected at the back. The seeder does work with other mods. (eg: Realistic Seeder, Realistic seed usage, Proseed etc.)

Thanx for your dedication and hard work, so we 'lazy' gamers can enjoy!!

Greetz from a fellow countryman ;-)

Edit: After some more digging around on the inet and the mods xmls I have found a solution.

Code: Select all

<connectionHoses>
        <!--<hose inputAttacherJointIndices="1" type="TOOL_CONNECTOR_TOP_RIGHT" node="topRightNode02" length="2.1" diameter="0.12" isTwoPointHose="true" straighteningFactor="1.5" color="0.7157 0.4910 0.3324 1">
            <objectChange node="topRight_detached" visibilityActive="false" visibilityInactive="true"/>
        </hose>-->
		<hose inputAttacherJointIndices="1" type="hydraulicIn" node="Hose01" length="1.3" diameter="0.02" straighteningFactor="2">
			<objectChange node="tuyauHydro01" visibilityActive="false" visibilityInactive="true"/>
		</hose>
		<hose inputAttacherJointIndices="1" type="hydraulicOut" node="Hose02" length="1.3" diameter="0.02" straighteningFactor="2">
			<objectChange node="tuyauHydro02" visibilityActive="false" visibilityInactive="true"/>
		</hose>
		<hose inputAttacherJointIndices="1" type="hydraulicIn" node="Hose03" length="1.3" diameter="0.02" straighteningFactor="2">
			<objectChange node="tuyauHydro03" visibilityActive="false" visibilityInactive="true"/>
		</hose>
		<hose inputAttacherJointIndices="1" type="hydraulicOut" node="Hose04" length="1.3" diameter="0.02" straighteningFactor="2">
			<objectChange node="tuyauHydro04" visibilityActive="false" visibilityInactive="true"/>
		</hose>
		<hose inputAttacherJointIndices="1" type="hydraulicIn" node="Hose05" length="1.3" diameter="0.02" straighteningFactor="2">
			<objectChange node="tuyauHydro05" visibilityActive="false" visibilityInactive="true"/>
		</hose>
		<hose inputAttacherJointIndices="1" type="electric" node="Hose06" length="1.3" diameter="0.02" straighteningFactor="2">
			<objectChange node="tuyauHydro06" visibilityActive="false" visibilityInactive="true"/>
		</hose>
I commented out the top line, where it says

Code: Select all

type="TOOL_CONNECTOR_TOP_RIGHT"
, it seems to work now with the manual attach mod.
I'm just not sure why this would be necessary or what the function actually does. (I'm not a modder myself)

Some insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you again and looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,