Manual Attach

TobiHH

Manual Attach

Post by TobiHH »

I had a problem yesterday with the manual attaching mod.
i attached all standard fertilizer distributors, but was not able to connect the PTO, so the machines doesn`t start to work.
I attached the machine with "Q" and the hoses with "Y", but the PTO doesn`t connect.
In the assignment of keyss there is only the Y botton for hoses and the PTO together, so I can`t change the key for the PTO separately.

Am I doing something wrong or does the mod is not working correctly here?
Last edited by TobiHH on Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
PrincessJessi84

Re: Manual Attaching

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

ive had some issues as of late as well.. I have removed it from my main playthrough while I trouble shoot the problem.. ill post my findings here unless someone beats me to the punch
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

I removed it because I couldn’t get headers to attach to the combine. I think there was a press and hold to attach pto and hoses
PC & Xbox One
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

What vehicle are you trying to connect?

Did you actually check if the vehicle/tractor has PTO output?

For example the big Fendt 1050 does not have a front PTO.. so that can't attach front mowers.

All vanilla vehicles work, I can't guarantee on modded ones as that completely depends on the qualities of the modder.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Works fine my end.

Great mod...

*thumbsup*
the big print giveth the small print taketh
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Wopster, for my part I never intended to imply that the mod is at fault. I LOVE your mods.. im sure its some stuff on my end which is y im looking a lot further into it instead of running to your bug report section.. I just cant currently use it on my playthrough as im heavily invested in the equipment im using.. please don't take what I said the wrong way.. keep up the good work sir!
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

Wopster wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:24 pm What vehicle are you trying to connect?

Did you actually check if the vehicle/tractor has PTO output?

For example the big Fendt 1050 does not have a front PTO.. so that can't attach front mowers.

All vanilla vehicles work, I can't guarantee on modded ones as that completely depends on the qualities of the modder.
I tried to connect the vanilla fertilizer distributor at the rear of the tractors. Tried different tractors, but the PTO never get connected. Only the hoses can be connected. Will give it another try this evening.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

You need to Tap the button to connect/disconnect the PTO, and you need to press and hold the same button to connect/disconnect the hoses. It's quite possible if you are struggling to get the PTO to attach it's probably because your pressing the button/key for too long.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:03 pm You need to Tap the button to connect/disconnect the PTO, and you need to press and hold the same button to connect/disconnect the hoses. It's quite possible if you are struggling to get the PTO to attach it's probably because your pressing the button/key for too long.
Yes indeed, the pto attach needs a single keypress and the connection of hoses needs a long keypress. *thumbsup*
Drmattymd wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:44 pm The trigger spots can be a little touchy too
Thats been fixed a while ago.. even on the latest Modhub version.
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:03 pm You need to Tap the button to connect/disconnect the PTO, and you need to press and hold the same button to connect/disconnect the hoses. It's quite possible if you are struggling to get the PTO to attach it's probably because your pressing the button/key for too long.
That was indeed my mistake. I pressed it too long, as that was the way to connect the hoses in FS17. Didn`t play much FS19 until now and everything is quite new to me.

Thanks for your help.

And to Wopster: Your mod works fine and is absolutly great.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Thanks for the mod Wopster! A couple of questions if you might.

For front loaders the final tool (spike, bucket etc) is only attachable in-cab with Q, is this normal?
With butterfly mowers, it's impossible to park them folded upright as the tool needs to be first unfolded before de-attaching.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I would say the fitting of the tool from in cab is intentional as that is how most loaders work in real life.
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

i have a problem with it when selecting the both manual and in cab option it screws up all of the controls. I can drive but steering goes weird and no other functions work after hooking up to something?
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

george.earlslight wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:05 am Thanks for the mod Wopster! A couple of questions if you might.

For front loaders the final tool (spike, bucket etc) is only attachable in-cab with Q, is this normal?
With butterfly mowers, it's impossible to park them folded upright as the tool needs to be first unfolded before de-attaching.
Yes this is intentional, frontloaders tools, combine headers etc are in general attachable from the cab.
Need to look at those mowers.. thanks.
Coldlandlord wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:45 pm i have a problem with it when selecting the both manual and in cab option it screws up all of the controls. I can drive but steering goes weird and no other functions work after hooking up to something?
Haha did you actually read the mod description?
Well, in general not a lot do out of experience ..

If you don't attach the hoses or pto your vehicle won't function.. like IRL. :wink3:
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

ahhh, im pretty sure its bugging my game but i will test this out to make sure and report back