Loneoak problem!

chh997

Loneoak problem!

Post by chh997 »

Hi!

Anyone else having the same problem?
At some point of playing, left side ( only left ) mirror starts flashing. It seems like black upside down trees or something. It's not a big problem, but it still eats the realism out of the play.
vondeylenfarms

Re: Loneoak problem!

Post by vondeylenfarms »

This map has lots of little bugs...mine I just noticed today when unloading at the base game silos you can't see the grain exiting the Wilson trailer
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

There's a game setting (in PC at least) for the number of mirrors that will be rendered and some of the big JD's have five mirrors and since the game doesn't seem to know which four out of five to render you get an effect like you describe.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
NielsB

Post by NielsB »

Same here. Playing on ps4. Problem also occurs on water. Also cant fill up trailers with water from the pont.
chh997

Post by chh997 »

blue_painted wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:03 pm There's a game setting (in PC at least) for the number of mirrors that will be rendered and some of the big JD's have five mirrors and since the game doesn't seem to know which four out of five to render you get an effect like you describe.
I'm on ps4. I've tried to cange field of view multiple times etc. But it doesn't change the problem.
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:58 pm This map has lots of little bugs...mine I just noticed today when unloading at the base game silos you can't see the grain exiting the Wilson trailer
Yes, we also have leaking roofs ;) - in large equipmnet shed on the farm and ssheds on pig farm.
And it's weird - on any other map in FS19 didn't see anything similar. Maybe because it is a conversion from FS17? - I don't know... it's hard to believe that it can't be improved, but I don't know how to create maps technically.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Am I missing where the fill points are for fertilizer and seed? I know in fs17 there was some but it's not there now
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
JRAD111

Post by JRAD111 »

Unfortunately there are no seed or fertilizer trigger at the main farm as far as I know
JRAD111

Post by JRAD111 »

And I have only seen the pond from a distance but it might only be a texture and not actual water.. Which would have no trigger but.. an option is put one of the placeables down and to hide it maybe try to place it in the trees or put some placeable trees around it
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Use the Pond Water Store Mod to place an actual water fill trigger over the existing Pond on the map, that's another solution and one I use on maps where ponds/lakes, drainage points don't have actual fill triggers.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

There’s a large black water tank (with a fill trigger) near the slurry pit for those looking for a water fill point.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I tend to just put the standpipe mod where I need it most as it’s cheap and really easy to place almost anywhere.
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Lucass wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:37 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:58 pm This map has lots of little bugs...mine I just noticed today when unloading at the base game silos you can't see the grain exiting the Wilson trailer
Yes, we also have leaking roofs ;) - in large equipmnet shed on the farm and ssheds on pig farm.
Does anyone know if these sheds will protect bales from the weather, since you can see rain inside the building?
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

In Farm manager mode, you cannot add new farm house when building another farm. Also some bugs noticed in traffic, cars are stopping pretty much etc.
Loss

Post by Loss »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:38 pm
Lucass wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:37 pm
Does anyone know if these sheds will protect bales from the weather, since you can see rain inside the building?
only the roof windows are leaking in large equipmnet shed . I have seen that on other maps too. you see rain inside the building or not has nothing to do with bales rot or not. the bales are protect inside this building.