Loneoak problem!

ekeenan

Re: Loneoak problem!

Post by ekeenan »

I just discovered that 2 fields are actually missing in the map. In the GE Field #10 and Field#14 are missing. This will throw off the field index which means the field numbering you see in the game are not accurate. I am not sure if this was like this under FS17 or this happened when the map was being converted.

Edit: Actually, these field entries are present in the GE under the Fields category. They are out of order. I am not experienced in map making so I am not sure if there are issues created from this so I am guessing the field numbering you see in the game is fine.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Holy rain!!! I can't even play this map...it literally rains every day on my game. I understand where this map is located but come on lol 5 in game days straight now...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Dang that stinks. I'm on only day 2 in game, but hasn't rained yet. I hope it doesn't that often.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
fozbot1973

Post by fozbot1973 »

I haven't seen graphical glitches but I tried doing some forestry with the trees in the lower left corner at the edge of field 51 and random trees are glitching, jumping out of the ground when cut (either by chainsaw or harvester) and not being gripped properly by the tree harvesters so they just fall to the ground when you try to cut to length. I've given up on forestry and sold F51 so I don't have to look at the mess. My brother tried forestry elsewhere and had the same issue in his save too, but I've not tried doing it with a zero mods game save.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

It because those trees are "buried" in the map. Done to make shorter trees but causes major issues when logging. I use the trex on all short trees and only harvest the full grown "non buried" trees
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Illinois Farmer

Even the trex can't get some of those short trees around the odd shape field you start with. I was trying to take all those trees put and make the field square, but small of those trees don't register or they're stumps don't register and being on console you can't lower or raise the ground with a tree in your way.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
brinko04

Post by brinko04 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:18 pm Even the trex can't get some of those short trees around the odd shape field you start with. I was trying to take all those trees put and make the field square, but small of those trees don't register or they're stumps don't register and being on console you can't lower or raise the ground with a tree in your way.
I lowered the ground around the hidden stump until the stump was partially exposed. I got it with the trex and smoothed the ground after that. I am having an issue with the randomly placed "dead" trees, they can't be cut down with a chainsaw or trex.
Family, Farming, and Cornhusker Football
Part-time Farmer since 2005
XBOX Farmer since 2011
PC Farmer since 2020
Born and Raised in Nebraska
Illinois Farmer

It would keep saying ground can't be deformed, but as soon as I got the stump out I could smooth it out. There were a few stumps that I couldn't get to register for any if the machine, stump grinding, biobelt, or trex. There are also a couple small trees that did not register and a couple floating trees.
brinko04

Post by brinko04 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:53 pm It would keep saying ground can't be deformed, but as soon as I got the stump out I could smooth it out. There were a few stumps that I couldn't get to register for any if the machine, stump grinding, biobelt, or trex. There are also a couple small trees that did not register and a couple floating trees.
I had to give some stumps a pretty wide berth and lower the terrain quite a bit all the way around. Hopefully I don't run into the bad ones. I am still having problems with removing the dead trees, they almost seem like the buildings on the "home" place. Oh well, I love the map and will work through it.
XBOX Farmer since 2011
PC Farmer since 2020
Farmer 6644

Post by Farmer 6644 »

The dead trees can be removed with Trex u have to come from different angles , the smallest trees can also be removed with Trex by getting the tree at the very right edge of machine thats what works for me anyway, hope this helps
brinko04

Post by brinko04 »

I tried from most angles, I'll give it another run after work. Thanks!
XBOX Farmer since 2011
PC Farmer since 2020
Chad05

Post by Chad05 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:34 pm I tend to just put the standpipe mod where I need it most as it’s cheap and really easy to place almost anywhere.
You can free water out of that black tank cross from the cow barn.
Illinois Farmer

That small John Deere skid loader can fit through that small door in the cow barn tti get the manure without driving through all the gates.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

The Buried Trees are a nightmare, and such a bad modding practice, however I'll say no more on that subject as a lot of people seemed to get offended by me discussing this subject before and then began personally attacking me not just on these forums but on other social media areas, on my YouTube channel and in my Twitch streams.

I have experienced a couple of problems today playing Lone Oak in combination with the Seasons Mod latest Dev Build 30. On day 3 of Autumn, as I was trying to complete my harvest for the year, suddenly as I was harvesting a barley field, the whole map suddenly became covered in snow, even though there was none on the forecast and the temperatures were still too high for there to be snow. Oddly this snow didn't stop me from harvesting and I got no messages or warnings as I completed the barely harvest. This snow lasted for about an ingame hour before it disappeared. However in it's appearance and then disappearance the straw swaths I'd left on fields to bale and collector later had disappeared. The harvester then proceeded to drop a huge mountain of straw which it must have been collecting and storing as I harvested whilst the snow was present, as it wasn't dropping any straw with the snow on the ground. Also nearly 60 grass bales disappeared from the main shed on the map too and the only bales I still had in there were wrapped silage bales and straw ones I'd already collected and stacked in the summer. So I'm pretty annoyed, as was going to use those Grass bales to start my Cow and Sheep husbandry during the winter, and now I can't do that.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
trey53

Post by trey53 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:19 am That small John Deere skid loader can fit through that small door in the cow barn tti get the manure without driving through all the gates.
On console you can drive through the barbed wire between the posts. Makes it nice to get into the cow pen.