John Deere small tractors?

Riven326

John Deere small tractors?

Post by Riven326 »

Well, there are none on console. Is Giants working on any JD utility tractors? R4 or R5?
Derplodactyl

Re: John Deere small tractors?

Post by Derplodactyl »

I doubt Giants are working on any.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

There very little small tractors in the game. I really wish for some more in range 50-100HP. Even the new Claas DLC doesnt have any, only big tractors :(
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Not saying I don't want small tractors, but what would you use them for anyway?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Spraying, raking, tedding, cleaning up animals, water run, feeding animals, or run an older style farm.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Illinois Farmer wrote: ↑Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:01 pm Spraying, raking, tedding, cleaning up animals, water run, feeding animals, or run an older style farm.
Yes, this. Farmers don't buy top of the line tractors for these chores. I would love a poppin' Johnny for some light work.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Being on console we are limited, but on lone oak I have that little international harvester and used to ted and raked all the grass fields. The thing is awesome and a beast.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

chedly_farms wrote: ↑Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:16 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: ↑Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:01 pm Spraying, raking, tedding, cleaning up animals, water run, feeding animals, or run an older style farm.
Yes, this. Farmers don't buy top of the line tractors for these chores. I would love a poppin' Johnny for some light work.
Most of the "chore" tractors I see are around 75-125 horse or so. That said, I think some late 80's to early 2000's tractors would fit this bill quite well. Whether or not it happens is another story. Either way, it doesn't make or break the game for me.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
β€œThere may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Deadeye wrote: ↑Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:22 pm
Most of the "chore" tractors I see are around 75-125 horse or so. That said, I think some late 80's to early 2000's tractors would fit this bill quite well. Whether or not it happens is another story. Either way, it doesn't make or break the game for me.
John Deere 6410. *thumbsup*
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Really? Since when? I promise you that Deere sells A LOT more 4R's and 5R's than they do 7R's and 8R's
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

DeereJason wrote: ↑Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:20 am
Really? Since when? I promise you that Deere sells A LOT more 4R's and 5R's than they do 7R's and 8R's
Um, okay. Not sure why you are try to correct me but sure.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Farmercaseih wrote: ↑Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:43 pm Not saying I don't want small tractors, but what would you use them for anyway?
Not everbody plays on big ass maps. I prefer small operation. Tight and small fields. My fav tractors are around 80-100HP, I enjoy that style the most.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: ↑Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:19 pm Being on console we are limited, but on lone oak I have that little international harvester and used to ted and raked all the grass fields. The thing is awesome and a beast.
That things a beast, will pull a lot more than you think it would, if it is to heavy, run a trailed lifter to balance it
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

chedly_farms wrote: ↑Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:10 am
DeereJason wrote: ↑Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:20 am

While I don't necessarily agree with the way he corrected you, I can't deny that he is at least partially correct. John Deere does sell more small-mid size tractors than larger ones. However, the model years very greatly. Some are older, some are newer. I personally prefer the looks of the Deeres from the 80s up to the early 200's. They're more appealing to me.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
β€œThere may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

chedly_farms wrote: ↑Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:10 am
May have misconstrued your message. By "by top if the line", I assumed you were referring to new vs old because you also added in the "poppin johnny" reference. After reading it again, I guess you could have been referring to size or price.

When I see "top of the line" I think available tech...which is similar across all "R" series models.

Not that I'm opposed to older model tractors in game, but I doubt this is something Giants would do. They get their info from Deere...who won't likely spend the money to provide non-current model information to Giants