The king of maps is in Modhub! Geiselsberg!

Tylercheesey1986

Re: The king of maps is in Modhub! Geiselsberg!

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

michele1048 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:40 pm tuscan lands fo pc and consolle update in testing only 400 slots ca.
*thumbsup*
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Kenna

Post by Kenna »

Can't clean chicken feed area anyone else have this problem?
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Don't think its had many updates compared to other maps, hopefully the author sees all this and updates it, even just having a walk round the map is enjoyable
Harada

Post by Harada »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:12 am On Xbox it stays messed up until you quit game and restart console, might be different on PS
And it messes up any other maps that are installed....have given up on this map until it is fixed.
XBox Series S
Tylercheesey1986

Its not that much of an issue IMO, still displays everything just cannot toggle what to show.
I think giants will need to fix it in a game update as it seems that the extra menu for crop types causes issue so it is probably up to them to add an extra menu into base game
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

Yeah, the slots don't make any sense. You're limited, but you still can buy 20 of the same machinery or vehicles because after the first one the others take only 1 to 3 slots. If the slots were introduced to console in order to prevent farmers from going spree buying more and more then it doesn't work as it should.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

The slots are reduced for multiple purchases because the game has already loaded the tractor/item into the game once, buying more of the same thing uses far less memory.

This is shown by the lower slot machinery only using 1 slot for extras, but the higher stuff still uses 3-4 extra.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

I've found one small problem.
The second cow pasture (the rightmost on the map) does not have a water pipeline for Animal Pen Extension.
All other pens have one available.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I think the animal pen extension is getting an update for this as sometimes it spawns in under the map. On some maps I have still managed to access it but on this map and pen it is way under the map. If you use the player action cam mod you can go beneath the map and you can see it.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

norfolk farmer wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:46 pm I think the animal pen extension is getting an update for this as sometimes it spawns in under the map. On some maps I have still managed to access it but on this map and pen it is way under the map. If you use the player action cam mod you can go beneath the map and you can see it.
Thanks for the information! I'm using only the first pasture at the moment, but if I decide to use the second, I'll try your suggestion.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Im sure in time these issues will be looked at by author like the old farm countryside which has had many updates making it one of my fav maps. Hoping the same will happen with Guiselberg as great looking map is a little tight in places maybe get rid of some fence posts and telegraph poles etc but love it and extra cereals
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
crash

Post by crash »

I think the map will at it its current layout. If you look on Google maps it's basicly a photo of the area with some liberty regarding the selling points🙂
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

Same problem (fertiliser,lime,ploughing and weed states stopped showing up) affecting Felsbrunn with Geiselsberg installed
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
Tylercheesey1986

After playing on any map with extra crops, the crop states are messed up until you quit out of game and restart. All saves will then show states again
50-120 head.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Spent an hour or so on this last night and whilst bugs not apprant yet, I did have one issue which was that the road just out side the store is very narrow and had trouble moving anything other than small equipment. ( I upgraded the combine to the larger Rostelmasch and I think anything larger just will not fit.) Do not lease a tractor with dual wheels !!!