No Grain Silo on New Woodshire Map Home Farm

Guinness

No Grain Silo on New Woodshire Map Home Farm

Post by Guinness » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:43 pm

Hello everyone,

I just downloaded the New Woodshire map, only to find out that there is no grain silo on the home farm, the place were you first land. I watched a few Youtube videos just to be sure, and, sure enough, on those videos, the grain silo is there as well as the marked loading zone beneath it.

I have deleted the map and downloaded it again, just to be sure, but the result is the same. I can see where it should be, but it just does not appear.
It does not even show the icon on the map.

I am on a PS4.

Is there something that I am missing? This is a truly great map and would love to play it, but I can't without this vital missing piece.

I am reluctant to post this out of fear that I have overlooked something, or the solution is so simple that I will feel silly ;-)

Thank you.

Rasping rabbit

Re: No Grain Silo on New Woodshire Map Home Farm

Post by Rasping rabbit » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:46 pm

As far as I know the grain silo was removed in an update on console at least as the slot count was somewhere around 70+

There is room to add in either the Giants silo or a modded one I think. Not sure why the modder didn’t do this though 🤷‍♂️

Guinness

Post by Guinness » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:51 pm

Ok, phew...I don't feel so silly then ;-)

Strange that it was taken out. That was driving me crazy looking for it for such a long time when it was clearly present in others videos. Good point on adding a modded or Giants silo....will do!

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it.

Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:01 pm

no Worries 😊

Ritchie

Post by Ritchie » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:28 pm

I used this one from the Modhub, think it's similar to the one that was previously included on the map. It fitted quite nicely in front of the grain drier gubbins too. Plus at £50k for 300k litres it's not too bad!

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Guinness

Post by Guinness » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:30 pm

Thank you Ritchie, I'll check that out. That does look like a nice one ;-)

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 pm

It just doesn't hold everything like the original one on new woodshire did.
1280 acre farm, 3300 hogs, 200 cattle, and xbox one user and pc user.

redglasses

Post by redglasses » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:12 pm

What is the base slot count on that map now?
Playing on xbox one
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer

DogManBruno

Post by DogManBruno » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:10 pm

Guinness wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:43 pm
Hello everyone,

I just downloaded the New Woodshire map, only to find out that there is no grain silo on the home farm, the place were you first land. I watched a few Youtube videos just to be sure, and, sure enough, on those videos, the grain silo is there as well as the marked loading zone beneath it.

I have deleted the map and downloaded it again, just to be sure, but the result is the same. I can see where it should be, but it just does not appear.
It does not even show the icon on the map.

I am on a PS4.

Is there something that I am missing? This is a truly great map and would love to play it, but I can't without this vital missing piece.

I am reluctant to post this out of fear that I have overlooked something, or the solution is so simple that I will feel silly ;-)

Thank you.
I wish I had read this post, before I installed the update to this map! I've just lost thousands of litres of my stores of silage, hay, straw and crops *thumbsdown*
Don't know if they'll be fixing it anytime soon, so I'm starting another farm in the hope that there will be fix at some point, but it's really irritating as I've put a lot of time into this map.

Phantoms

Post by Phantoms » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:29 pm

I wish I had read this post, before I installed the update to this map! I've just lost thousands of litres of my stores of silage, hay, straw and crops
Anytime you update a map you're at risk of losing everything you've done on that map.
Playing on PC

kahfs

Post by kahfs » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:54 pm

DogManBruno wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:10 pm

I wish I had read this post, before I installed the update to this map! I've just lost thousands of litres of my stores of silage, hay, straw and crops *thumbsdown*
Don't know if they'll be fixing it anytime soon, so I'm starting another farm in the hope that there will be fix at some point, but it's really irritating as I've put a lot of time into this map.
The map is just too nice to give up on because of a missing silo or crops. Why not edit your lost crop back into the silo, - if possible on your system.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of FS19_RealLifeNumbers