Dreisternhof

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Dreisternhof

Post by iwan073 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:58 pm

Ok, so I installed Dreisternhof on my PS4 a few minutes ago. And as I was running around the map, I walked from the store in the south east corner into town. I took a right turn and saw the little bridge across the water. And then I all of a sudden got the feeling of Deja Vu!

I've been here before! So I walked from the bridge back into town, towards the west... and yup. There was that dirt road to the farm I always used to take when coming from the store.

I just knew it. This map is Upper Lusatia a.k.a. Oberlausitz!

I looked up the map of Upper Lusatia and indeed, it (pretty much) is the same map. Both made by RichiF.
Of course, changes have been made.

So yeah, I am so happy with this. Upper Lusatia was my favorite European map on FS17. (Lone Oak being my favorite US map)



Upper Lusatia
Image
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

User avatar
fenixguy
Posts: 2943
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: NC Mountains

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by fenixguy » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:05 pm

Is this a full-size map or smaller? It looks smaller to me but I'm not on my xbox to download right now.
Raising corn and soybeans in Stone Valley.

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by iwan073 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:08 pm

Same size it seems.
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

Rasping rabbit
Posts: 1280
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by Rasping rabbit » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:08 pm

Upper Lusaka was a great map, but I wouldn’t say full size.

Excellent map for smaller machinery.

User avatar
Harada
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by Harada » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:14 pm

Where do you sleep?
XBox One S

thecaveman991
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:06 pm

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by thecaveman991 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:16 pm

Had the same feeling of Deja Vu. Can anyone translate Vermehrungsgras for me please. Google gives me Proliferation Grass.

gingeredscot73
Posts: 627
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:51 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by gingeredscot73 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:52 pm

Propagating grass as per in the map description. Yes is definitely Upper Lusatia for sure. Enjoyed it in FS17. Also seasons ready. All we need now is seasons on console. Thank you RitchiF for releasing the map. Really enjoying it. 👍👍😊

gingeredscot73
Posts: 627
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:51 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by gingeredscot73 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:24 pm

Harada wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:14 pm
Where do you sleep?
I couldn't find a sleep trigger either so I placed a house. There is a small area north of the cows or a bit larger area east of field 13 just south of the main farm. Maybe he will add a house in future update. Not a map breaker as there are plenty of placeable houses and other objects to sleep past the night on the mod hub.

User avatar
Harada
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by Harada » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:36 pm

gingeredscot73 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:24 pm
Harada wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:14 pm
Where do you sleep?
I couldn't find a sleep trigger either so I placed a house. There is a small area north of the cows or a bit larger area east of field 13 just south of the main farm. Maybe he will add a house in future update. Not a map breaker as there are plenty of placeable houses and other objects to sleep past the night on the mod hub.
Placed one also so all is good, really enjoying this map.
XBox One S

User avatar
PrincessJessi84
Posts: 2442
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:03 am

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by PrincessJessi84 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:09 pm

this was the map I put into the most before seasons 19 dropped.. I got it from.. ummm… GitHub? or something.. it was suggested on here.. I enjoyed it greatly.. happy to see it is seasons ready.. I hate to restart or even start yet another map but.... I think imma go back to it
15, 17 & 19 on XBone X / 17 & 19 on PC / 20 on Switch
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb
Stop in and check out our forum for dynamic sales and roleplaying @http://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/

User avatar
iB055
Posts: 564
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:52 am
Location: Made In The USA

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by iB055 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:38 pm

thecaveman991 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:16 pm
Can anyone translate Vermehrungsgras for me please. Google gives me Proliferation Grass.
No idea as to what it is but to me it appears to be harvesting grass seed. Now I wish this crop was available on all maps along with Millet. Sorghum and Rye like Geiselberg.
FS19 / PC & PS4 Pro

gingeredscot73
Posts: 627
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:51 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by gingeredscot73 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:16 am

iB055 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:38 pm
thecaveman991 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:16 pm
Can anyone translate Vermehrungsgras for me please. Google gives me Proliferation Grass.
No idea as to what it is but to me it appears to be harvesting grass seed. Now I wish this crop was available on all maps along with Millet. Sorghum and Rye like Geiselberg.
Geiselberg actually has Rye and Triticale. No Sorghum or Millet.
RDC FS19 has Lucerne (Alfalfa), Teff and Rye.
The Old Farm Countryside has Rye, Sorghum and Millet.
The Swiss Future Farm Special Award has Chinaschilf, Esparsette and Kunstwiese, but I dont know what the English translation would be for those.

User avatar
iB055
Posts: 564
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:52 am
Location: Made In The USA

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by iB055 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:57 am

gingeredscot73 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:16 am
iB055 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:38 pm
thecaveman991 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:16 pm
Can anyone translate Vermehrungsgras for me please. Google gives me Proliferation Grass.
No idea as to what it is but to me it appears to be harvesting grass seed. Now I wish this crop was available on all maps along with Millet. Sorghum and Rye like Geiselberg.
Geiselberg actually has Rye and Triticale. No Sorghum or Millet.
RDC FS19 has Lucerne (Alfalfa), Teff and Rye.
The Old Farm Countryside has Rye, Sorghum and Millet.
The Swiss Future Farm Special Award has Chinaschilf, Esparsette and Kunstwiese, but I dont know what the English translation would be for those.
You sir are correct. My mistake.

At the time of my post I had Old Farm installed and just started on Geiselberg and it was showing Millet, Sorghum and Rye in the menu.

After saving and reloading my new Geiselberg save the menu showed the correct crops.

May have been because of the issue with the additional crops on Old Farm.
FS19 / PC & PS4 Pro

User avatar
Riven326
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by Riven326 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:25 am

I love Dreisternhof. But where is the farm house?

gingeredscot73
Posts: 627
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:51 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Dreisternhof

Post by gingeredscot73 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:28 am

I dont think there is a house to sleep. I placed one on the area east of field 13. Also there is a small area north of the cow shed.

Post Reply