John deere 7R

punchi

Re: John deere 7R

Post by punchi » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:46 am

You know that you dont buy the mods? You buy the game..
Giants can do whatever they want, its their website. They pay the money ;)

I dont know why no one ever is flaming Sony/Microsoft

FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:53 am

Yeah I see what you're saying and that attitude is what has made games that come out now(not this one) complete garbage compared to older games because people say they can do whatever they want and dont listen to what the playerbase wants they just care about getting their money. So id much prefer it if Giants listens to what players want amd not turn into a triple A game franchise that goes to the toilet because they turn on their fan base. And yes Giants does a great job of listening amd giving what we want. But this right here is not exactly senseful or logical to say the least. And yeah sony and Microsoft do limit them but they are way beyond listening to what players have to say let alone this game so talking to them does nothing.

FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:57 am

Lol this thread is so gonna be taken down tomorrow. Its time we move on there's much worse going on in thw world than a rejected mod unfortunately

Jeytav

Post by Jeytav » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:32 am

just a small fyi:
This is not something new and mods have been rejected for the exact same reason before, so if you think it's because Giants has any beef with CM then you are way off course.

gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:41 am

We dont buy mods, but we do support Giants by buying their game every 2 years along with their dlc packs. The least Giants can do is support the modders so they can give players mods they want to play with. All because one modder released a 7R before Custom Modding. Clearly they are not giving Custom Modding the respect they deserve for their hard work. If this is how Giants treat modders for creating such amazing mods I am totally disappointed in Giants behaviour. If I was a modder which I am not I would be releasing my mods elsewhere. If Giants want to drive a stake into the heart of this community then they are going down that path right now. The more Giants disrespect modders in this way the more modders will leave the community and end up stop modding. Players buy the game to enjoy, but its modders which make this game what it is. If Giants want this franchise to continue they better think about the direction they are heading in. This game without modders support is as good as dead. No one will buy it if Giants cant do the right thing when comes to mod support. Giants need to get their act together if they want to keep their fan base. Giants should do the right thing, but as a corporation they cant see past the end of their corporate noses. As for the whole Sony/Microsoft debate its Sony that doesnt want 3rd party scripts. Skyrim and Fallout 4 are fully supported for 3rd party scripts on Xbox One, but not PS4. What Giants need to realise is that they are 2 entirely different systems owned by 2 entirely different companies. They are not the same and should have never been treated as such. If this was the case back in 17 Xbox One would have had 3rd party scripts as it should have.

FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:15 am

I'm amazed at what gets classified as trash talk nowadays. Stating opinions elsewhere would probably mean they would never see it thus rendering it pointless

Mejjan

Post by Mejjan » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:23 am

iwan073 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:02 am
Freedom of speech?

People talking trash about Giants, on a Giants payed forum?

Why would they allow that?!

If I were paying for a forum, I wouldn’t let people talk trash about me. Go do that somewhere else

A forum is meant to have discussion bad and good,i dont talk trash about giants. Im just waiting on some answer, Maybe we get some today about all this 🤔😊

And i think its good to hear frome the players, even if its sometimes bad things for giants. They get so much good feedback all the time for all things.

The only thing that could bring more problems in all this is that pepole post comments without fact.. (aint blaiming anyone Here)

gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:25 am

iwan073 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:02 am
Freedom of speech?

People talking trash about Giants, on a Giants payed forum?

Why would they allow that?!

If I were paying for a forum, I wouldn’t let people talk trash about me. Go do that somewhere else
Thats whats wrong with Giants is that cannot take criticism when they go against their fans. All Giants wants is for us to be good little sheep and buy their game and shut up about everything that we want to complain about. What Giants wants is a corporate dictatorship over its fan base. Buy our game and dont complain.

punchi

Post by punchi » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:42 am

I dont even know how you can get this upset over a mod.

When do ppl realise most of the ppl dont even use mods? :D you just need to look at download numbers...

And that Giants working against modders, is as old as fs08 is. Just the same every fs version.

gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:54 am

FarmerJDC wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:15 am
I'm amazed at what gets classified as trash talk nowadays. Stating opinions elsewhere would probably mean they would never see it thus rendering it pointless
That would depend on where it was posted and what side your opinion was of. As I said people cannot have opinion unless its in agreement with what is being discussed. If you are on the side of disagreement on the subject then you get shutdown by those who agree. If your opinion swings a certain way all the time then you will constantly be shutdown. You will experience this on such sites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube as they all swing the same side.

BigC92

Post by BigC92 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:02 am

You can have a game that's perfect in every genre, bug free, mods flying out of your nose, your going to have complaining no matter where you are, because something isn't to their liking, i hate the vanilla semi trucks in fs19, you don't see me raising a fuss about it, fs19 is still young, not even a year old yet, I'm sure their working on something, they always are.

gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:04 am

Giant have already made their decision. The 7R is not coming from Custom Modding. If you want the mod get off their Facebook. As for us on consoles we will have to do without it. Shame on you Giants!!

Midlands Farmer

Post by Midlands Farmer » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:24 am

The amount of people who moan about mods on here is staggering you brought the base game for the game regardless of the mods. I personally take my hat off to Giants for putting mods on console how many AAA games on the market do this for their players?

Alagos

Post by Alagos » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:49 am

Topics like these make me so disappointed with the FS community... The lack of respect is staggering and the comments people leave on Facebook are even worse. Seriously people...
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<

asyvan

Post by asyvan » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:41 am

punchi wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:42 am
I dont even know how you can get this upset over a mod.

When do ppl realise most of the ppl dont even use mods? :D you just need to look at download numbers...

And that Giants working against modders, is as old as fs08 is. Just the same every fs version.
My Case Puma has been downloaded 350 thousand (!!!) times. Just FYI.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides