John deere 7R

dapals51

Re: John deere 7R

Post by dapals51 »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:25 pm Glad to see common sense has prevailed on the part of Giants. It did seem a bit silly of Giants to turn round now and say that an author couldn't release a mod because one already exists. Yet they never did that any time before with the 3m Cultivators, 2m Ploughs, Front Weights, Bale Forks etc which exist by the hundreds on there. Sure some people might claim they have different brands and paintjobs but to me or anyone else a 3m Cultivator is a 3m Cultivator I see no difference between them.

Even a blind man could see CM's 7R was vastly different to the one Giants put in the game and also the one edited and uploaded by Lukas, that it justified being released on it's own merit. Hopefully this also now allows them to submit their 8RT and other mods as well and they'll get published for the console players.

I'm glad they decided to let it go. Don't know how soon I'll get back on fs with harvest in FL swing but first rain day!
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Re: John deere 7R

Post by Chaki »

As this whole topic starts to devolve more into bashing of a modder, i'm going to close this thread with these very wise words:
asyvan wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:16 pm 3. Never under estimate a modders work based on the appearance in the game shop. You have no idea. Absolutely no idea.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support