John deere 7R

Pensarethebest

Re: John deere 7R

Post by Pensarethebest »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:11 pm
asyvan wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:57 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:46 pm Sorry giants but you guys and your dumb rules *censored*...we pay for this game and modders work hard on their mods. Your reason for this not being released is just plain dumb. I hope you read this because I'm not alone in the shear disappointment in this situation
Take it easy. You payed for the game, you got the game. Giants didn't promise you any mods, that is not part of the contract that occurs automatically when you buy the game.

So all mods that are created by modders are a bonus. Free of charge for you. The better quality of mods, the more value the game brings. For Giants as well. That is why they spend their teams time and resources (which has a money cost to Giants) testing them, without charging you anything extra.
This is an issue...I get you are trying to play devil's advocate and I appreciate that. I'm aware the mods are a bonus, but it's hard enough for modders to make mods for consoles and now yet another hurdle. You do all this work on it and someone beats you...their reason for not allowing is pathetic. Other than the mod list their communication with us is pathetic. Moderators do fine but that's it...I'm a grown adult so yes I'll move on...but as a paying player I'm entitled to my opinion and it's their rules *censored*
I agree, they went through the work, it should be released. There does not seem to be any consistency in the release.
FS 22 and loving it.
dunnjob

Post by dunnjob »

As a console player, My fear on this is that it will alienate one of the best modders (and others working on mods) in the community from releasing anything through the Giant's Modhub.
We are all ignorant, we are all just ignorant about different things.

Recent convert to PC on FS19
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

They already done that, why do you think soooo many people release their mods elsewhere?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Mejjan

Post by Mejjan »

asyvan wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:50 pm
garyst wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:46 pm For those who want their mods on the modhub of edited in game vehicles might feel rushed to finish their work before someone else submits the same vehicle with probably less change and options and theirs will get rejected because of not being first to submit for testing.
Correct. This is a far better comment than the usual complaints. This is to the point and actually brings value to the discussion. Rather than "oh but I want this and that, why can't we have X when there is Y". Thank you.

Jens do you work for giants?

I dont understand you.. is it so wrong that pepole react like this?

I mean you tractor passed thru?
Even if There alredy is a case ih puma in the game.. the only Big diffrent is the crawlar track?

I havent complain on enyone. Im just wanted to learn Whats the diffrent betwen the fendt and the 7R.

The console players dosent have that many modders for console.. Shouldent we care for them that does all the work ? And like i Said in the end. It dosent matter for my own opinionen if we have 2 exactly the same tractors.. a mod for console is allways a good mod for console. Its allways gonna be somthing that keep them separate.
bluecoller81

Post by bluecoller81 »

I feel this might be a discouragement for some modders that are not from the EU. Custom does great work and their work can be traced back as well. And the "already one in game" is a lousy reason to not allow it. How many 3m cultivators are in game....how many trailer packs do we have in game already that are basically exactly the same besides one or two options. I to been waiting a long while for the 7r to be released. Now will be waiting a long while for that sprayer for which someone else will prob upload a EU version with only color options and customs won't be allowed. I do have a PC and do play off and on on it. But I enjoy playing on my PS4 more. It seems to run smoother and I'm good with controller layout and how it performs. Some guys might not agree but untill I get a little better setup, bigger monitor and the side panel and steering wheel I'll enjoy the console more so.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Getting bent out of shape over a mod is absolutely insane. Did it tear a whole in the space time continuum? No!

Console players telling another modder his mod is utter stuff because CM's mod never made it and his got on the MODHUB first does NOTHING for the FS community as a whole shows no respect and gratitude for the modding community as a whole when things don't go your way.

I say console players because there a TON of posts on CM FB page from console players saying the above about the other modder who got the 7r on the modhub.

There are TONS of mods out there that i have NO way of getting, but i do not disrespect that particular modder.

People need to chill...it's just a game
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:58 am Getting bent out of shape over a mod is absolutely insane. Did it tear a whole in the space time continuum? No!

Console players telling another modder his mod is utter stuff because CM's mod never made it and his got on the MODHUB first does NOTHING for the FS community as a whole shows no respect and gratitude for the modding community as a whole when things don't go your way.

I say console players because there a TON of posts on CM FB page from console players saying the above about the other modder who got the 7r on the modhub.

There are TONS of mods out there that i have NO way of getting, but i do not disrespect that particular modder.

If I was a North American console player I would be very upset. Giants should be embracing modders Americanizing their in game European equipment since they don't seem to care to do it themselves.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Rbk_3 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:05 am
BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:58 am Getting bent out of shape over a mod is absolutely insane. Did it tear a whole in the space time continuum? No!

If I was a North American console player I would be very upset. Giants should be embracing modders Americanizing their in game European equipment since they don't seem to care to do it themselves.
I was a North American console player and i fully understood that the game was made by a European company, with a mainly European customer base. *thumbsup*

Pretty sure things will get ironed out. People just need to breathe and relax. It's just a game.
bluecoller81

Post by bluecoller81 »

BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:09 am

I was a North American console player and i fully understood that the game was made by a European company, with a mainly European customer base. *thumbsup*

Pretty sure things will get ironed out. People just need to breathe and relax. It's just a game.
I think north Americans are getting to be a huge customer base now.
Id like to see the percentage of sales and downloads. By region. I am very curious.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

bluecoller81 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:14 am

Id like to see the percentage of sales and downloads. By region. I am very curious.
Still absolutely no need whatsoever for the abuse and disrespectful comments to the modder and his mod....
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Yeah, if you think it is so bad, how about you try putting so much effort into a mod just to have people complain about it.
bluecoller81

Post by bluecoller81 »

I'm not complaining bout the one released, I'm complaining bout the reason customs isn't being released. I hope something is figured out and it's allowed. Or his options are allowed.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Breaded you are correct. I think a lot of people are disappointed in giants decision, but it just a game. Since it is just a game why can't there be multiple mods? Why does giants have that as a rule? I guess all we can do is say it is what it is and move on.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:18 am
bluecoller81 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:14 am

Still absolutely no need whatsoever for the abuse and disrespectful comments to the modder and his mod....
It's more disrespectful by Giants not to include a great mod. Me thinking a mod is a joke is a hell of a lot less discouraging to a modder than a great mod being denied for silly reasons.
Last edited by Rbk_3 on Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:35 am Breaded you are correct. I think a lot of people are disappointed in giants decision, but it just a game. Since it is just a game why can't there be multiple mods? Why does giants have that as a rule? I guess all we can do is say it is what it is and move on.
A lot of people are disappointed in giants decision, yet are giving the modder and his mod HELL simply because it's not to their liking.

This behavior is not just aimed and that one modder and his mod, but is aimed at EVERY modder who puts their work out there for everyone.