John deere 7R

BigC92

Re: John deere 7R

Post by BigC92 »

I love what we got so far, just need faster semi trucks, for me anyways, tired of going 51 mph.
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

Man this stinks. I was really planning on having lone oak looking right with this and more of his mods when seasons comes out.
Hogger

Post by Hogger »

Sure is was really looking forward to the 8rt as well!
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

Giants needs to hire some of these people tbh like oxygen David realisimus CM etc course that is if they could work for them
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Just curious...

How do you know these modders started their work AFTER Custom announced the mods he’s working on?

They might have started before him
Ignorance is bliss
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

Yep I thought as well. I expected someone to say that.
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

It doesn't matter if they started a month before him which I doubt. It's still wrong. And I dont understand how you can tell somebody their work isnt allowed on a free website when it pertains to the game.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

FarmerJDC wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:48 am Man this stinks. I was really planning on having lone oak looking right with this and more of his mods when seasons comes out.
Speaking of... Its in testing.
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

IMO, I think what should be enough is if one is and NA version and one is not, also what should be a deciding factor is if one is less slots if the current one is high. I know for fact i wont run the current one cause its slot count is outragous for what you get. Also if i was giants i would limit tractors to 2 differnt mods plus ingame variations to allow people more choices because at the end of the day what gives this game replaability is all the separate choices. I for one persoanally dont care if it an EU version or a NA version and im not even a JD fan but i really think they should limit versions of tractors to 2 not 1. Then modders can take thier time, people get more options, and giants dont get chewed out. I see that as a win win. Then if i was giants i would create a post with the rules on mods in mod hub in the forum pinned at the top. (this might already exist if so i cant find it.) As long as the mod isnt a basic change like just more tire options it should be allowed to be up there too. Also what i think would be cool is let the community vote on it also. If the mod gets a certain number of yes votes to get put up then let it go up.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

I dont even care if it's jd I like having NA models of anything from fendt deutz fahr to Massey. I like to have simulation. They could have a grudge against him idk. But they have to know that it was his intention for the longest now to submit to modhub he makes it clear in his posts and its just whatever.
Hogger

Post by Hogger »

With the lack of North American mods on mod hub, I would think they would welcome all they could get! Let’s face it without all the great mods that the modelers put out, “THANK YOU” this game would be dead!
bluecoller81

Post by bluecoller81 »

redglasses wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:22 am Because giants doesn’t want to pay more then one person I bet. I also do think they have a grudge against Cm.
I've thought that, but I cannot think of a reason why they would....
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:16 am
BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:38 am
Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:35 am Breaded you are correct. I think a lot of people are disappointed in giants decision, but it just a game. Since it is just a game why can't there be multiple mods? Why does giants have that as a rule? I guess all we can do is say it is what it is and move on.
A lot of people are disappointed in giants decision, yet are giving the modder and his mod HELL simply because it's not to their liking.

This behavior is not just aimed and that one modder and his mod, but is aimed at EVERY modder who puts their work out there for everyone.
I was actually agreeing you with. I wasn't being sarcastic.
I know and all is good.*peace*
the big print giveth the small print taketh
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Easy for you to say when you’re on pc. Us console users only have a small handful of modders that makes US style machines.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

redglasses wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:07 am Easy for you to say when you’re on pc. Us console users only have a small handful of modders that makes US style machines.
Exactly...I appreciate all modders because I'm on console. Everyone needs to get along and giants need to realize the work is being done by the modders not them. They test it and upload it to modhub for their paying fans to use! So do it!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22