Animal cleanliness

FarmerJDC

Animal cleanliness

Post by FarmerJDC »

Is there a way to prevent them from becoming messy? So aggravating without the juno anymore
PrincessJessi84

Re: Animal cleanliness

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

i believe i heard someone on here using straw and covering the area in front of the trough.. im to understand that as fill types don't mix, it wont allow the "mess" to get there to begin with.. ive never tested this so someone else might be able to provide more insight.. if u test it and it works please confirm it here so others can use it as well plz
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

It does work it just kinda gets in thw way of troughs
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:06 am i believe i heard someone on here using straw and covering the area in front of the trough.. im to understand that as fill types don't mix, it wont allow the "mess" to get there to begin with.. ive never tested this so someone else might be able to provide more insight.. if u test it and it works please confirm it here so others can use it as well plz
I do this, it works out a thin layer over the feeding zone and it prevents the mess.
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Yes a very thin layer of straw, woodchips or anything that isn't food for that animal will prevent mess. It works perfectly. When 19 first came out I always used this method and was usually the first thing I did on all maps, but as I am now playing more realistically I haven't used this hack for ages
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

hey thanks for confirmation guys.. this could help a lot of people, especially console folks.. i agree with u Tyler.. but i know some don't play like this and will find it very useful
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Not quite the Juno from FS17, but the small conveyor belt placed in the food trough can be driven back and fourth quickly to clean up the animal feeding area. I place one of those at each of my animal pens.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
wombles

Post by wombles »

I just use a tractor/telehandler to clean them. It's something different to do, and one of the things I like about having animals.
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

There are mods out there for nearly everything...
For me cleaning of the animals is part of the job, so I would not use any of these mods.

https://www.modhoster.de/mods/saubere-tiere
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Try the brush from the front of the Fliegl large capacity shovels you can pick it up and push it along the ground by hand it takes seconds to clean up any mess made by the animals.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:59 am Yes a very thin layer of straw, woodchips or anything that isn't food for that animal will prevent mess. It works perfectly. When 19 first came out I always used this method and was usually the first thing I did on all maps, but as I am now playing more realistically I haven't used this hack for ages
I wouldn't call it a hack, You do bed animal pins in real life, I view it as an extension of that. Animal play lacks imho, but I it is also one of the more difficult things to make uniform since there are so many different ways to raise them in the real world
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
throsbi

Post by throsbi »

if you are on pc you can edit things so animals dont make a mess, just sayin