Seasons in testing for ps4!

Farmercaseih

Re: Seasons in testing for ps4!

Post by Farmercaseih »

First, the update for console seasons isn't out yet, and second you will find out when it is released.
Somkeyps4

Post by Somkeyps4 »

Farmercaseih wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:17 am First, the update for console seasons isn't out yet, and second you will find out when it is released.
Thank you
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I'm guessing the Seasons Patch for Consoles will be in Patch 1.5 when it gets released, although that's likely to be in 2 weeks, which might still be very early for Seasons, as there is still a lot of bug fixing that needs to be done.

For people wondering about the legitmacy of Patch 1.5, Stegei of Giants mentions it in another post, where they are aiming to fix some other console issues:
Stegei wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:01 am I'm sorry for the misleading/wrong information. It actually does not work with the currently released version. I only quickly tried with the latest WIP patch version were it does work and I assumed it was working for a long time. So it is actually something that we have fixed for the soon to be released 1.5 patch.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

I'm thinking it's going to be more around April/May sometime. The next update for PC isn't out yet and needs to be tested.
PS4
PS5
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

CMDRTAKEDOWN wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:57 pm I'm thinking it's going to be more around April/May sometime. The next update for PC isn't out yet and needs to be tested.
They never released the last patch for testing on PC so I wouldn't assume that they'll do it for this one.
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

April / may wouldn’t be a very good thing for giants when it comes to releasing fs21 next year unless they have something in place to replace the rinse and repeat gameplay, people just won’t buy it
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
JD92

Post by JD92 »

I think so: this is the first release attempt on consoles that will come with the next update (class dlc). in case the test does not pass the boys will make a second attempt in conjunction with another update of another dlc (maybe December). or if in the class dlc it was a patch "seasons ready" release it when it is ready (November / December). Honestly I don't know !!! :lol:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

They are making only one attempt
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

No one knows what they are attempting. I honestly doubt Seasons will be part of the 1.5 patch, first, it'll take part of the spot light off the Plat DLC, second, all information gathered from RM members and other random places points to the fact that the testing process isnt even close to done.

Next to all of that, I'm pretty sure the release would have been announced by now if they knew Seasons would be part of patch 1.5. Since it's been known for quite a while that the Platinum DLC would come with patch 1.5
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

If it isn’t ready then it isn’t ready, there’s nothing we can do about it, I personally want it to be as good as it can be and not rushed due to pressure because it will be 19 seasons I’ll be playing when 21 is released, I will only buy if and when seasons is released for 21, so if it doesn’t have what I want in a game I simply don’t buy it not like I did with FS19, once bitten twice shy
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Sneaky_Basterd08

Post by Sneaky_Basterd08 »

Nope, seasons for console is indeed not out, and as long as its not out.. I'm not playing FS19! I love the game but seasons makes it complete, playing FS19 now is like playing a demo-version. I hope Giants understand this for the future games. Seasons should be standard in the game. Thas all i have to say. Cheers!