Animal pen extension on Geiselberg

Azfoor

Animal pen extension on Geiselberg

Post by Azfoor »

Have anyone found the water pipe for the animal pen extension on the second cowbarn at Geiselberg? Not the smaller one but the bigger one on the other side of the road. I got it working on the smaller one. But I can't find the pipe for the big pen so I can place it... And it's kind of a pain to fill 100000 liters every other day when you have 150+cows :lol:
norfolk farmer

Re: Animal pen extension on Geiselberg

Post by norfolk farmer »

It is spawned in under the map, if you use the player action cam mod which allows you to go up in the air or just beneath the map you will see it. It was the same on meadowgrove but not far enough down to stop it being reached. I believe the animal pen extension mod is getting an update for this issue.

Just noticed that the mod is back on the test list so maybe the update has been done for this issue *thumbsup*
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Its under the map.
I dont know how to reach it.

edit: well i was slower, was trying to reach it somehow, but i guess its not possible.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Ah thanks guys *thumbsup* but it almost more anyoing knowing its there but I can't get to it :lol:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Good news the mod has an update too address this issue now available on modhub. Fingers crossed it works on this map now 👍
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Is it possible to reset water pump or its once per savegame ?
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

It says once set can't be moved when you place it, one way round this maybe to uninstall the mod which should in theory make it go away. Once it has hopefully if you reinstall it will think it's the first time you have used it.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Just tried it on this map and happy days the water trailer is being sold.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

It works now with the latest uptade. Just tried it on my old save and now it spawns outside near water thorugh. So problem solved. Just dont forget to update Animal extension pack.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Azfoor wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:32 pm Have anyone found the water pipe for the animal pen extension on the second cowbarn at Geiselberg? Not the smaller one but the bigger one on the other side of the road. I got it working on the smaller one. But I can't find the pipe for the big pen so I can place it... And it's kind of a pain to fill 100000 liters every other day when you have 150+cows :lol:
How cruel putting 150 moos into that tiny place...shame on you :lol:
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

hun3 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:56 pm
Azfoor wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:32 pm Have anyone found the water pipe for the animal pen extension on the second cowbarn at Geiselberg? Not the smaller one but the bigger one on the other side of the road. I got it working on the smaller one. But I can't find the pipe for the big pen so I can place it... And it's kind of a pain to fill 100000 liters every other day when you have 150+cows :lol:
How cruel putting 150 moos into that tiny place...shame on you :lol:
It's getting coolder so they need to keep warm :biggrin2: :lol:
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Has anyone noticed that the milk bot does not work on a lot of maps?
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:59 am Has anyone noticed that the milk bot does not work on a lot of maps?
If you use seasons, some cattle doesnt produce milk.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:59 am Has anyone noticed that the milk bot does not work on a lot of maps?
I could be wrong but I thought the changes made for it to work on mod maps is for the water supply only.