Any way to eliminate an update on a console mod?

Airborne82nd

Any way to eliminate an update on a console mod?

Post by Airborne82nd »

I made the biggest mistake ever on FS. I "updated" Welker Farms. That was my favorite, but being off the game for awhile, i saw an 'update' and updated it. Well, the overall look of the map has changed, and i'm just not liking it at all.

Any way to go back to the mod..pre update? Xbox One.
Farmercaseih

Re: Any way to eliminate an update on a console mod?

Post by Farmercaseih »

I don't believe it is possible to get the old version back.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

No. Unfortunately not unless something has changed since fs17. I wanted to do it for the same reason but on a different map back then.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

For a PC you could get the old version from the authors Github page But I don't know if it works with console's
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

Thanks guys. I figured i'd put it out there and check the replies. This ones on me, i should've known better. I remember on 17 with Westbridge Hills i saw the replies and knew better than to update it, and didn't. I forget what the matter was. This time i just went and did it with my favorite map ever. Now i'm screwed. I guess the lesson there is if you love the map, DON'T UPDATE. Oh well, back to 17 and Westrbidge Hill again.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

On a plus note, there will be another Welker Farms update coming soon, maybe you could update to that one and see if that's more to your liking then the current version. So don't be too quick to abandon the map, maybe the next update will improve the look somewhat with the changes they have made.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I would say that giants should add this feature to go back, but the problem would be every time a map got updated it would take up twice the amount of space on the modhub. This isn't a great thing for giants really.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer