- All the crops are about the same in $ per hour of work. This is not true IRL and many crops are not treated correctly. In terms of price per acre, corn should be $700, soybean $480 and wheat $265 (+ straw), but in game they are about the same. The only way to get more $ per acre without killing yourself hauling stuff is to plant cotton or make silage bales.
- Livestock are complete joke in their money making potential when compared to the investment of buildings and equipment. Most people will move on before they make the money back.
- Land prices are laughable high in most cases with no option to rent.
- Feed rates on planters are flat out broken as admitted by Giants
- All the issues with forestry
- Helper AI, courseplay incorporation, GPS incorporation, Autodrive incorporation, Seasons incorporation