Making the most cash

dunnjob

Re: Making the most cash

Post by dunnjob »

EURO_FARMER wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:53 pm
In Seasons, you have 40% less income. So is not 3175 but 1905 ( 3175 x 60% = 1905)
So, we have : 1905 x 24 = 45720 per day
I didnt know that. That is still $1.6 million per 36 day year per unit with the nerf in play.
We are all ignorant, we are all just ignorant about different things.

Recent convert to PC on FS19
hun3

Post by hun3 »

I have some early prediction Im doing corn silage to solid fertilizer on Geiselsberg map. This is my second year I bought all the field around the cheaper BGA planted corn all 3 stages fertilized plow lime...I produced 2 200 000 liter of silage. Roughly 100k Silage brings me 120k cash from fertilizer sale. So Im looking at almost 2.6 million profit from only selling fertilizer PLUS the profit also from the BGA sale selling silage which probably brings me to 3 million. I had to invest almost a million but as you can see it will come back. First year from grass I had probably half of the profit. Now I can go fiddle with my little double cow farm. :)
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

hun3 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:32 pm I produced 2 200 000 liter of silage.
How did you move that out of the bunker?
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Use a couple conveyors, works great. A little slow but with multiple setups you should be able to clear out a bunker quite quick.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

The most profitable money maker are greenhouses* and spraying contracts for me. Playing on Countyline with Midwest Geo, the large fields give you around 100k when done with the Hardi Rubicon 9000. the greenhouses obviously give you money depending on the type of greenhouse but when buidling up a dairy farm you won't get money of it for at least a year, while they produce manure from the start.

*) includes all buidlings using the same game mechanic (manure and water in, cash out)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
hun3

Post by hun3 »

george.earlslight wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:52 pm
hun3 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:32 pm I produced 2 200 000 liter of silage.
How did you move that out of the bunker?
Just like redglasses said conveyor belts...works great. With 2 extensions I can reach all the way to the back.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

hun3 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:00 pm Just like redglasses said conveyor belts...works great. With 2 extensions I can reach all the way to the back.
Did that on my very first savegame on Felsbrunn with conveyors and the Annaburger to reach the digester.
I also tried the Ropa Mouse. I was just wondering if there was another way.

Trying with a wheel loader 6.5k silage fork now on Oakfield. I'm struggling to find a proper use for wheel loaders, I like having the JCB around.
It feels more realistic but I'd never try that without Courseplay/Autodrive.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Cotton is probably the most money per hour of player touch time. The harvesters, while narrow, will run non-stop until the field is finished, so you don't have to chase the harvester. Just set it to harvesting and then come back later when the field is done.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

george.earlslight wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:07 am
hun3 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:00 pm Just like redglasses said conveyor belts...works great. With 2 extensions I can reach all the way to the back.
Did that on my very first savegame on Felsbrunn with conveyors and the Annaburger to reach the digester.
I also tried the Ropa Mouse. I was just wondering if there was another way.

Trying with a wheel loader 6.5k silage fork now on Oakfield. I'm struggling to find a proper use for wheel loaders, I like having the JCB around.
It feels more realistic but I'd never try that without Courseplay/Autodrive.
You could try this. I hear people using this as the fastest way to get silage off the ground.

http://www.farmingsimulator19mods.com/m ... -0-0-fs19/
tommo83

Post by tommo83 »

Im currently trying out pigs on oakfield and have a pig food production going, i think its easier to load the crops into the pig food production then unload into the pig trough in one go rather than filling and emptying 3 different crop types into the pig pen. im also doing a few cash crops and silage bales and planted poplars for near winter time to harvest. i started from scratch so after 2 years might sell everything and see how much i earn then start over and go onto sheep/cows.