FS21 Seasons

Riven326

FS21 Seasons

Post by Riven326 »

Given how popular the mod has been, do you think Giants will include Seasons, or something like it, in FS21 vanilla?
GenXFarmer

Re: FS21 Seasons

Post by GenXFarmer »

No
Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was America.
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Fs 21 will probably be just reskined fs19 with few extra options/graphic, just like fs19 is reskined fs 17 with few extra options and little bit improved graphic.
RIP.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

I agree, that FS21 most likely will get minor graphics/engine update. Machine conversions will be more easy this way. Also it will include new maps and machinery from JD and different other manufacturers.
Also i think this time we get more machinery from USA manufacturers.

But i will disagree with Seasons part, i am pretty sure this time FS21 will make a huge jump, not about graphics, but about gameplay and will include the Seasons, lighter and more easy version of it, what could
fit more to the casual players who are new to the game.
So RM modding can add the advanced/hard/realistic version of Seasons mod later.

And release date will be: December 2020.

Just my opinion, nothing more, i know Giants likes surprises, will see what we get this time...
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

I really wish FS21 to be something new and improved with new game engine, something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZjvOZiDT2A

This would attract many players which means more money for Giants.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I hope FS21 never come...hoping more for FS22 or 23...with real enhancement.

I know...i'm a big dreamer :)
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

I think FS21 must have either some huge improvement on the current game without early stage problems or seasons built in but can be used as an option. Too many people seem to have been cheesed off with FS19 that Giants can't afford to produce anything duff or the amount of game sales will be fewer, hitting them hard in the pockets.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Seasons is best left as a mod so it doesn't get rushed too meet a release deadline and released unfinished such as we had when 19 was released.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

I think it was a year ago or something and someone asked, why Seasons is not part of the FS19 and somebody from Giants or RM answered that FS19 development was already too far and was too late
to implement seasons to the game. Just wondering what excuse they come up with the next game?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Seasons can be added to the FS21 Base Game, providing it's a selectable game mode, so all the people who don't like Seasons, can still playing the Farming Simulator game they are used to. As long as Seasons would be implemented as a game mode, similar to how when you start a map you choose New Farmer, Farm Manager or Start From Scratch, if there was an option when starting a map to play with Seasons, then that's fine and I'd welcome Giants doing that. What I don't agree with is the people who say it must just be part of the vanilla game, and everyone who doesn't use the mod now or has never used the mod, gets no say on being able to play the game the way they enjoy it.

I'm playing Seasons in FS19, and I never played it in FS17, I've been playing Multiplayer with the release version of Seasons since it came out and have been doing two separate single player games with the latest beta builds updated all the time when they drop a new one. I'd say that yes there are some aspects I like and like what it brings to the game. There are aspects of Seasons I don't like and what it takes from the game. I wouldn't want to play Seasons all the time and I think for my next multiplayer server I'll be removing seasons as it's turned a lot of people off from playing.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

I would rather see the vanilla game come with course play, or at the very least smarter workers.

I like both mods, I have used Seasons for years now, I have only been using CP for a few weeks but I see more benefit and acceptance from the masses from CP in the base game than Seasons.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

I would lay down 25 -1 against Season making it into FS21. Here is why:

The in game AI has been universally panned for several generations of the game now. Courseplay and Enhanced AI mods have been around since FS15...yet still have not made it into the game. The hired worker in the game remains pretty much the same. If Giants had some interest in including these crucial mods, they would have done so already.

Giants has not done anything other than cosmetic changes and small incremental changes in gameplay (new crops, better contracts, etc.) for 3 generations at this point. It is pretty clear they are happy to just make small improvements every two years and release a 'new' game.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Wondering if FS21 will be on PS5 or will it be too early in the consoles life
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

If there is a FS21 I think it will be on current generations. Not everybody is going to buy an Xbox Scarlett or PS5 next Fall. Development for PS5 and Xbox Scarlett I think Sony and Microsoft would need to send dev kits to Giant in order to start developmenton the next generation versions. Its just a case of waiting and seeing what happens. I would say theoretically speaking I would say an announcement at Farmcon 20 which by trends of past years would take place June 2020 could be a suitable time to announce FS21. Thats not fact and I am not stating as such. As for Seasons I would like Giant to add it to the vanilla game as an option so we can turn it on or off if we wish as not everyone likes playing with Seasons.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

As usual, they'll leave the hard work for the modders.