Harvest at the 51mph? No thanks.....

adammac5858

Harvest at the 51mph? No thanks.....

Post by adammac5858 »

I am watching a streamer on Mixer right now, he has a JDS790 on the Agrotruck with a low loader. Loads harvester on low loader, lowers head and turns it on, then drives on the field with the semi. The harvester works as intended, and I watched him harvest the field at an average on 35 or 40 mph. I enjoy realism, so this isn't my cup of tea. Pretty creative, however.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Illinois Farmer

Re: Harvest at the 51mph? No thanks.....

Post by Illinois Farmer »

DJGOHAM does this with everything. He does that so he gets more done and finds that more fun.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

No crop destruction then i guess :P ( and DJGoHam don't use a lowloader to haul the combine at speeds)
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Lol he thinks 6mph for harvesting is slow, IRL for corn we go less than 4mph
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Noraf wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:35 pm No crop destruction then i guess :P ( and DJGoHam don't use a lowloader to haul the combine at speeds)
Never said he did.
We also harvest at 4mph irl.

Edit: sorry I misread the op post. I read it in between loads. My bad.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

DJGoHam streamer content is mostly for unrealistic players who likes to watch that.
For people who likes to watch realistic farming content, search for Chainsaw100, The Camper and The Little farmer, they are doing famous maps timelapse content such as Oakfield , Peter Vill , Old Stream Farm, Greenwich Valley , Lone Oak etc etc...
hun3

Post by hun3 »

I agree some of these streamers I watch makes me scratch my head....if they are short on money they just edit in some..like really? I understand that they have to keep the game interesting but being that unrealistic to me is a no go. I watch Daggerwin...hes very good at staying realistic.

I even considered starting my own channel but my ocd realism would probably drive people crazy..haha I mean I even park my tractor inside when it rains :lol:
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

I mean I even park my tractor inside when it rains
Now when you mentioned that, i do the same :D

I wish if Seasons would decrease vehicle repair bar if we didnt park machines under the shed when it rains or snow (snow mask).
That option should be toggleable ofc.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I have a hard time watching streamers that have no idea about the equipment they are using in the game. I maybe go too far and have to watch youtube videos of the real version of equipment before I buy it in the game just to make sure I'm using it for the right application.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

If you do like watching unrealistic farmers, try nickfxonpc. 100 meter header edits and the like. All timelapsed. He did a series on FS17 where he tried to get to $1 billion. Had a couple hundred wind turbines all on top of one another. It was pretty amusing in its way. He also does some pretty good "straight" timelapse videos.

For the ridiculous, try graystillplays. He does a boatload of games with some FS sprinkled in between.
Playing on PC
crash

Post by crash »

So you guys should watch garystillplays🙈🤣🤣
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Yes garystillplays has some funny fs vids and DJgoham has fun vids as well.i would not 100% fast farm but the option to do so would be nice.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I've watched garystillplays, a couple times, he's good at trying to "break" the game. The other dude actually makes me cringe. My advice is just don't try to hard. And be original. Too many of these FS youtubers see something successful that someone is doing, then try to copy it. Silver is good because he was the first real news channel. Daggerwin is good for that survival roleplay series. LandyKid and RainbowDave are awesome live streamers. I haven't really watched VFfarmer, but what I seen, I like that he is super into what he does. MrSealyP is a really nice down to earth fellow that just does his own thing, and takes it slow which is why I like him. SimFarmer was awesome to watch when he was showing off how the build a farm thing really works with his timelapses early in 19: his Grizzly Mountain and Lone Oak timelapse series are good too. FarmerMinn can be entertaining at times. Other than that, I catch bits and pieces of other guys.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Find it very funny to read a thread about what you should and should not watch, surely it's just like the game, we all play it differently so why should the YT channels be any different. What surprises me the most is that nobody has mentioned Farmer Klein's channel!!! If I want to see what a map or mod is like before downloading it I always check FK's channel. If he's not reviewed it I tend to not bother with said mod/map.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Lol I find his "umming and aaahhhing" part of his charm, it's almost like he's bringing his audience in to look at the mod with him for the first time. I guess it's like someone asking me if they should wear Y fronts or boxers.... It's personal choice.