Agco High Density bailer mod

niggle44

Agco High Density bailer mod

Post by niggle44 »

Awsome looking, but a bit expensive, but at least I can now bale at 17 MPH. (animations is also good) But being able to bale at much faster speed is a big help.
cwattyeso

Re: Agco High Density bailer mod

Post by cwattyeso »

I made one small personal edit to this mod, to make it's bale capacity 6000 litres. I didn't really understand how it was a High Density Baler when it made bales the exact same size and capacity of the regular balers. As a result of this I also increased my Hesston Baler to make that 8000 litres, which seems a fair reflection given the size of the bales it produces compared to standard bales.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Not tried this yet but the thing i would probably change is the purchase price rather than capacity if i did a personal edit.
Not in to modding but guessing changing density would probably change mass (weight) values also, which is too involved and out of my modding/editing capabilities.

Looks a nice baler and maybe like the hesston 6k bales that density change may have a effect on the auto load trailers in game.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

The modders should just have increased the bale capacity with 20%. In RL these balers make 20% heavier bales on the same bale size. ;)
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Better to use the variable capacity mod.
Bales in real life, both round and square, have varying capacities although not as extreme as the mod can offer.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I was wondering about these
NielsB

Post by NielsB »

Alagos wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:01 pm The modders should just have increased the bale capacity with 20%. In RL these balers make 20% heavier bales on the same bale size. ;)
Hope to see this changed in a future update since we cant have variable bale capacity mod on console. Would realy make it worth buying it.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I just love being able to bale at 17mph, greatly speeds up what I tend to find a pretty dull job.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Awesome baler and many thanks to the modder for making it. Just made 2 edits to it for my own personal use. Changed the width of the pickup as it seemed to be missing bits to me and changed the price to the same as the in game one and use the variable capacity mod to up the bale size to 6000 ltrs.
El Narizon

Post by El Narizon »

Neither the Agco High Density Bailer nor the Variable Bale Capacity mod change the weight/mass of the bales - just the capacity.
You can have a 20,000 liters bale with 463 kg ...
Manche sagen "wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil". Viele nutzen dieses Zitat, um sich über andere lustig zu machen, ohne den Inhalt des genutzten Zitats zu verstehen. Und da ist er schon, der ironisch-paradoxe Knackpunkt. Es reicht nicht, nur lesen zu können. Das kann jeder Nicht-Analphabetiker. Den Inhalt verstehen, darum geht es.​
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Old post that you responded to but whatever.
I run all large square balers at 8,000L
Default rounds, which are 4’x4’ have the correct capacity and the LSB’s should be anywhere between 8,000-10,000L
Newer 3x4x8 balers (standard in game size) run at higher densities meaning they roughly match the bale weight of 4x4x8’s from older balers.
IRL whatever the weight of 4,000L of hay:straw would be would be a loose bundle of hay/straw and not a bale, 6,000L would be a very loose bale, and 8,000L wouldn’t be the heaviest but would hold shape.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
El Narizon

Post by El Narizon »

I understand. Can I make the Variable Bale Capacity mod have a value like 8000 be default or does it just read out the default value and provides alternatives?
Manche sagen "wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil". Viele nutzen dieses Zitat, um sich über andere lustig zu machen, ohne den Inhalt des genutzten Zitats zu verstehen. Und da ist er schon, der ironisch-paradoxe Knackpunkt. Es reicht nicht, nur lesen zu können. Das kann jeder Nicht-Analphabetiker. Den Inhalt verstehen, darum geht es.​
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

When installed it defaults to 4,000 (or whatever’s closest) but then can be changed up /down by hitting K. The capacities are 1,500, 4,000, 6,000, 8,000, 10,0000, and 20,000 (cotton) but after setting it it saves that capacity in the savegame.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

For what it is worth, I ran this on PS4, and the pickup is very narrow. Any benefit gained by going 17MPH was lost by having to go back and re-run half the rows. Fix that, and I'll be the first to reinstall it..
Old fat guy with a day job...
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

The speed of this baler was always nice, but after it updated to do 6000L bales by default, this became my main baler instead of the Krone BigPack 1290 HDP. 6000L bales ease the logistics nicely.