One of the best mods I have used - MB Trac

yeneb

One of the best mods I have used - MB Trac

Post by yeneb »

I want to give a shout out to the makers of the MB Trac mod (http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... -trac-1-5/). I don't know where it was originally posted or who the creators are, but this mod is my current favorite if for not other reason than the sound. The author has managed to get a good engine sound and have it sound like the tractor has gears in it. As you accelerate, the engine will accelerate and shift.

Good job and I hope more mods and Giants takes not that is possible to have shifts without a gearbox.
Noraf

Re: One of the best mods I have used - MB Trac

Post by Noraf »

There's a Fent 5xx on the modhub here, that got gearshift sounds. And thet MB, shouldn't happend to be the same as this? https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

Yea, not sure which tractor you are talking about, yeneb. The one Noraf links to is the only MB Trac I know of, but that doesn't match the end of the link you tried to post, and I didn't think it had gearshift sounds.

Anyways, if that is the one you are talking about, I really do like the model and customization of it, but I hate the way it snap steers with a keyboard, and the turning radius is HUGE!, so I got rid of it fairly quickly.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Cool old school tractor sadly Mercedes Benz is not licenced on consoles. 😢. Surprised we even got the Syn Trac.
tommo83

Post by tommo83 »

i have found a john Deere 7810 that has gearshift sounds aswell, ive heard one irl and sounds pretty much on point. i have also copied the fend 500 sound files and put them into the vanilla tractors sound files to get them having gearshift sounds. +altering the pitch as well sounds fairly decent and not like a hair dryer. just a shame i wont be able to do the same with the claas DLC. Sorry to go off topic :P
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Some nice work 👍
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

@Giants! Learn from mr. @PeterAH or offer him a job in your sound studio
tommo83

Post by tommo83 »

awesome job my friend. as i said ive copied some of the values into the base game sound files is there an easy way to have the gear sounds in all the tractors instead of copying and changing the sound files one by one ?
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Can you give us a short tutorial how to change sound in vehicles ?

I use mostly 2-3 vehicles and would like to have gearshift sound.
tommo83

Post by tommo83 »

would you like written instructions or a video tutorial ?
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Better video tutorial if its not a problem, i think its easier.
It can help others too if they want to add gearshift sound to their favorite tractors.
tommo83

Post by tommo83 »

https://youtu.be/QiJWKvVqvaY here it is hope its ok and any problems let me know. its only a basic copy over nothing fancy but i like it
Christian 1986

Post by Christian 1986 »

yeneb wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:50 am I want to give a shout out to the makers of the MB Trac mod (http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... -trac-1-5/). I don't know where it was originally posted or who the creators are, but this mod is my current favorite if for not other reason than the sound. The author has managed to get a good engine sound and have it sound like the tractor has gears in it. As you accelerate, the engine will accelerate and shift.

Good job and I hope more mods and Giants takes not that is possible to have shifts without a gearbox. MB Trac for ever and Xbox :lol: