Congratulations to Giants

Tylercheesey1986

Re: Congratulations to Giants

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

F the haters!! IMO Giants make a solid product and anyone who takes time to share mods, especially with consoles is a legend
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

Yeah they’ll share their mods with console users ... for a price.

Bottom line - if this platinum edition was John Deere you’d have my money. Otherwise , it’s a pass from me.
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

Add me to the list of not buying. I am not really interested in Claas in the first place, but the fact that they didn't add American options is a joke. With base equipment, at least modders can Americanize them. With this DLC it is locked and cannot be edited so you're stuck with all Euro specs.

If you want a DLC to fail in North America, this is how you do it.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

wiseguy49 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:12 pm Yeah they’ll share their mods with console users ... for a price.

Bottom line - if this platinum edition was John Deere you’d have my money. Otherwise , it’s a pass from me.
Can you explain your logic here pls ?
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

Well this thread is a sh*t show lmao, can't y'all just agree everyone has their own opinion's and not all turn on each other over a mediocre expansion! *thumbsup*
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Daviss42 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:09 pm Well this thread is a sh*t show lmao, can't y'all just agree everyone has their own opinion's and not all turn on each other over a mediocre expansion! *thumbsup*
If you have a negative view, your opinion is considered wrong, you're accused of hating giants and their game, and apparently despising modders (even though there was no mention of them at all).
If there are more than one negative opinions, then it must be the same person with multiple accounts.
It's too bad that negative feedback or opinions can't be tolerated around here. I'll check back when 21 hits. maybe they won't ef it up and all the offended will have grown a spine, grown a sense of humor, and grown up.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Negative feedback is fine, childish misinformed rants will be challenged.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

This is the only game forum I visit and I’m surprised how negative the FS “fan” base is.
Really can’t believe it.

I really wonder why some even play this game

Is this the case with every game forum, or...?
Ignorance is bliss
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

FarmBoss wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:10 pm I'll check back when 21 hits.
given your lack of any positive contributions to this forum and your constant complaining and whining I think I speak for many of the forum users when I say very politely.. bye felicia
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

@FarmBoss: did you even read your own comments. Dude they are mostly ranting and whining. Nothing realistic or constructive.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Rbk_3 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:18 pm Add me to the list of not buying. I am not really interested in Claas in the first place, but the fact that they didn't add American options is a joke. With base equipment, at least modders can Americanize them. With this DLC it is locked and cannot be edited so you're stuck with all Euro specs.

If you want a DLC to fail in North America, this is how you do it.
Unfortunately that deal with CAT stopped years ago its only recently Claas is their own colours in NA, it's starting to keep up somewhat
eric21

Post by eric21 »

iwan073 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:27 pm This is the only game forum I visit and I’m surprised how negative the FS “fan” base is.
Really can’t believe it.

I really wonder why some even play this game

Is this the case with every game forum, or...?
U should see the Facebook page, it's a war against Giants, modders, other players, I have not seen many negative comments. The last time someone bashed Giants and claimed to stop playing, someone found his steam account and found out his hours, neven seen since
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

LoL
Ignorance is bliss
Guil

Post by Guil »

Everyone in this thread take a breather please.
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

FarmBoss wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:10 pm If you have a negative view, your opinion is considered wrong, you're accused of hating giants and their game, and apparently despising modders (even though there was no mention of them at all).
If there are more than one negative opinions, then it must be the same person with multiple accounts.
It's too bad that negative feedback or opinions can't be tolerated around here. I'll check back when 21 hits. maybe they won't ef it up and all the offended will have grown a spine, grown a sense of humor, and grown up.
I also have zero interest in the minimum effort dlc they are pushing. They can't even be bothered to add a crop or map with new gameplay, just a bunch of edited models with different colors (otherwise free mods).
There is a distinct difference between expressing an opinion and making a statement of facts.
Opinion: "I have zero interest in the Claas DLC", "I would rather see a new crop or a new map"
Statement: "They are pushing a minimum effort DLC", "It's just a bunch of edited models"

No one can argue about your opinion, there is no right or wrong, only difference of opinion.

However, stating facts is a different matter. Facts can be checked and proven correct or incorrect. And if you make statements that are incorrect you will and should be called out. The facts you stated, that I used as example above, are incorrect and can be proven as such. So don't come here whining about opinion, because you clearly do not know the difference.

Remember that what you write here is read by many more than those who reply, and most people do understand the difference between expressing opinions and stating facts. They will make an opinion about you based on what you write.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides