Everywhere else and play on PC/Mac
36%
Everywhere else and play on console
23%

Total votes: 116

blue_painted

Where and what?

Post by blue_painted »

There seems to be a lot of support for North American equipment and for those to be available on console mod-hub, so this poll really just to see what the proportions are. I doubt that GIANTS need to take any notice, they'll have real sales and usage numbers.

The reason it's "North America" and "Everywhere Else" is it seems that is the clear-cut distinction for manufacturers. I'm sorry to say I don't know what "flavour" is most common in Australia and New Zealand: if anybody could put me right there I'd be grateful.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
this_is_gav

Re: Where and what?

Post by this_is_gav »

As I've said recently in another thread, these forums seem very American dominant now, so I'm not sure the poll will be much of an indication. Most English-speaking European players were based on other forums such as FS-UK and now on the hundreds of FS-based Discord servers with only a relatively small number regular visitors here.

That and obviously an awful lot of the FS scene is German-speaking, and they're highly unlikely to visit threads like this in the English section.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

@this_is_gav I think you're right and it was your post that got me thinking about this.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I'm Aussie, most big farms have JD, Case.
Most mom pop farms have an old Massey, IH or Chamberlain.
Euro brands such as Duetz Fahr, NH are becoming more popular due to tech advances
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Murica on a PC
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

this wont be an accurate poll.. many respectable players don't use this forum as they, by and large, consider it to be a joke with all the fighting and hatefulness all the time not to mention the constant "im muricin, I get my way.. now give me my tractor/map/implement/brand"
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:33 pm this wont be an accurate poll.. many respectable players don't use this forum as they, by and large, consider it to be a joke with all the fighting and hatefulness all the time not to mention the constant "im muricin, I get my way.. now give me my tractor/map/implement/brand"
:this:
the big print giveth the small print taketh
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

this_is_gav wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:33 pm As I've said recently in another thread, these forums seem very American dominant now, so I'm not sure the poll will be much of an indication. Most English-speaking European players were based on other forums such as FS-UK and now on the hundreds of FS-based Discord servers with only a relatively small number regular visitors here.

That and obviously an awful lot of the FS scene is German-speaking, and they're highly unlikely to visit threads like this in the English section.
:this: *thumbsup*
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

And to shake up the poll even more, i am a European playing FS in NA on PC.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

blue_painted wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:51 am There seems to be a lot of support for North American equipment and for those to be available on console mod-hub, so this poll really just to see what the proportions are. I doubt that GIANTS need to take any notice, they'll have real sales and usage numbers.

The reason it's "North America" and "Everywhere Else" is it seems that is the clear-cut distinction for manufacturers. I'm sorry to say I don't know what "flavour" is most common in Australia and New Zealand: if anybody could put me right there I'd be grateful.
And there seems to be a lot of NA equipment making it's way to the MODHUB, so this poll is possibly irrelevant in some respects.

Not bashing you or anything, but you have the likes of CM and a few others who are thrashing out NA stuff for the MODHUB already.

*thumbsup*
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

im from murica playing euro maps :lol:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:33 pm this wont be an accurate poll.. many respectable players don't use this forum as they, by and large, consider it to be a joke with all the fighting and hatefulness all the time not to mention the constant "im muricin, I get my way.. now give me my tractor/map/implement/brand"
I feel on the German forum there is more respect given, giants seem to forget about the English one, and apparently the French one is a complete dumpster fire.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:02 pm im from murica playing euro maps :lol:
:lol:
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Respectable players, lol. I didn't realize there were high class players. Then again I drink cheap liquor.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:02 pm im from murica playing euro maps :lol:
Same, I love playing Euro maps.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----