Platinum is here what do you think

User avatar
Riven326
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by Riven326 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:07 am

It sure is claasy.

User avatar
hun3
Posts: 536
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:43 am

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by hun3 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:37 am

My little arsenal:

Image

I have a question which is the only negative I found. The engine sound of the 610 series tractor. Sounds like its stuck in gear. Is that how it is in real life?

Other than that great models...thank you GIANTS!

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by iwan073 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:45 am

The sound man, the sound!

That Axion 900 sounds like a damn freight train when I have my headset on. I love that bass
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

User avatar
IceUul
Posts: 751
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:07 pm
Location: North Part Of EU

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by IceUul » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:10 am

I did a comparison with older and newer Claas stuff. By older i mean the stuff PC players had as mods.

Conlusion:
Giants stuff is so much better. The biggest problem with Claas mods are the lack of detail, texture quality and
wrong dimensions. Also lot of mod had bugs and errors. I could not find a single mod that can be compared
directly to Giants quality. So i deleted all my Claas mods, only kept 4 of them, decent quality stuff:

Claas Jaguar 800 pack - since PE did not have Jaguar 800 and this mod looks pretty nice:
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... -v1-0-0-5/
Claas Liner 400 - nice small windrower for smaller Arion:
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... -v1-0-0-0/
Claas Torion 1511 - older Torion, basically same machine that we already got in game under the name Liebherr:
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... -v1-0-0-0/
Claas Dominator Mega 208 - bigger version of Claas dominator, looks pretty old and tired, fits well into the game:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Side note: Liebherr is making wheel-loaders for Claas, two bigger wheel loaders in PE are made by Liebherr, two
smaller models are made by Kramer.

So overall thoughts:

Good side:
Lot of very high quality machinery, what i can use on different maps during the remaining life of the FS19.

Bad side:
Nothing completely new inside the game and did not find a map i can play with all new Claas machinery.

eric21
Posts: 5856
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by eric21 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:26 am

Anyone notice the side door wipers when it rains?

BigC92
Posts: 4831
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by BigC92 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:35 am

My fertilizer tractor was getting up there in hours, i decided to buy and replace, i have the 145 Hp Claas tractor, im liking it, you can see the motor-ish! I love details like that, but im not stopping there.

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by iwan073 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:51 am

IceUul wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:10 am
...did not find a map i can play with all new Claas machinery.
Nice post. But really? You can’t find a map to play on with your Claas machines??

There are so many good maps out there these days. European and American
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

User avatar
IceUul
Posts: 751
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:07 pm
Location: North Part Of EU

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by IceUul » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:59 am

iwan073 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:51 am
IceUul wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:10 am
...did not find a map i can play with all new Claas machinery.
Nice post. But really? You can’t find a map to play on with your Claas machines??

There are so many good maps out there these days. European and American
Indeed, but i wanted a German map and big enough i can fit all the Claas lineup there.
I am currently considering to play on this map, since last night tried on the Geiselberg and it was too small:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
This is 4x map for PC, really so much room around. Would be great for Claas, but map seems kinda boring at first look.

Attack Wave
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by Attack Wave » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:27 am

I like it. Have it both with my laptop and PS4 pro, the only downside to the console players, is the extreme slot count, 50 for a harvester, surely this can be changed with a future update, had to sell a ton of equipment just to fit them in.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*

User avatar
hun3
Posts: 536
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:43 am

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by hun3 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:36 pm

IceUul wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:59 am
iwan073 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:51 am
IceUul wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:10 am
...did not find a map i can play with all new Claas machinery.
Nice post. But really? You can’t find a map to play on with your Claas machines??

There are so many good maps out there these days. European and American
Indeed, but i wanted a German map and big enough i can fit all the Claas lineup there.
I am currently considering to play on this map, since last night tried on the Geiselberg and it was too small:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
This is 4x map for PC, really so much room around. Would be great for Claas, but map seems kinda boring at first look.
Have you looked at FS19_FentonForest4XByStevie ?

User avatar
IceUul
Posts: 751
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:07 pm
Location: North Part Of EU

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by IceUul » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:39 pm

hun3 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:36 pm
Have you looked at FS19_FentonForest4XByStevie ?
Yes, but this maps runs really bad on my PC. Stevie made some changes on this map to look better, running
this on my 4k screen really tears the fps down.

Crazof
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by Crazof » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:40 pm

The dominator 108 seems to be set up to only work with the header it came with. I tried a couple other headers trying to get a little more width. One would lower when started but not enough to harvest. The other went to far and stuck in the ground causing the wheels to spin with very slow forward progress.

User avatar
Tomazius96
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:54 am
Location: RidingTractorIntoBattle

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by Tomazius96 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:47 pm

IceUul wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:39 pm
hun3 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:36 pm
Have you looked at FS19_FentonForest4XByStevie ?
Yes, but this maps runs really bad on my PC. Stevie made some changes on this map to look better, running
this on my 4k screen really tears the fps down.
Try this one:
https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file ... opfach-v1/

But IMO Geislesberg would be perfect for Claas. Has a lot of silos for silage, lots of forests, and the most imporant thing it has perfect scenery and builidings.

george.earlslight
Posts: 503
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:45 am
Location: Europe

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by george.earlslight » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:58 pm

Tomazius96 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:47 pm
But IMO Geislesberg would be perfect for Claas. Has a lot of silos for silage, lots of forests, and the most imporant thing it has perfect scenery and builidings.
The roads are too small for big equipment, especially near the shop.

User avatar
DarkStar
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:33 pm

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by DarkStar » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:00 pm

george.earlslight wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:58 pm
Tomazius96 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:47 pm
But IMO Geislesberg would be perfect for Claas. Has a lot of silos for silage, lots of forests, and the most imporant thing it has perfect scenery and builidings.
The roads are too small for big equipment, especially near the shop.
Agreed, struggled to get the Xerion 5000 and Lexion 8900 from the shop to the farm :this:

Post Reply