Riven326

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by Riven326 »

It sure is claasy.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

My little arsenal:

I have a question which is the only negative I found. The engine sound of the 610 series tractor. Sounds like its stuck in gear. Is that how it is in real life?

Other than that great models...thank you GIANTS!
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

The sound man, the sound!

That Axion 900 sounds like a damn freight train when I have my headset on. I love that bass
Ignorance is bliss
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

I did a comparison with older and newer Claas stuff. By older i mean the stuff PC players had as mods.

Conlusion:
Giants stuff is so much better. The biggest problem with Claas mods are the lack of detail, texture quality and
wrong dimensions. Also lot of mod had bugs and errors. I could not find a single mod that can be compared
directly to Giants quality. So i deleted all my Claas mods, only kept 4 of them, decent quality stuff:

Claas Jaguar 800 pack - since PE did not have Jaguar 800 and this mod looks pretty nice:
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... -v1-0-0-5/
Claas Liner 400 - nice small windrower for smaller Arion:
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... -v1-0-0-0/
Claas Torion 1511 - older Torion, basically same machine that we already got in game under the name Liebherr:
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... -v1-0-0-0/
Claas Dominator Mega 208 - bigger version of Claas dominator, looks pretty old and tired, fits well into the game:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Side note: Liebherr is making wheel-loaders for Claas, two bigger wheel loaders in PE are made by Liebherr, two
smaller models are made by Kramer.

So overall thoughts:

Good side:
Lot of very high quality machinery, what i can use on different maps during the remaining life of the FS19.

Bad side:
Nothing completely new inside the game and did not find a map i can play with all new Claas machinery.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Anyone notice the side door wipers when it rains?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

My fertilizer tractor was getting up there in hours, i decided to buy and replace, i have the 145 Hp Claas tractor, im liking it, you can see the motor-ish! I love details like that, but im not stopping there.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

IceUul wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:10 am ...did not find a map i can play with all new Claas machinery.
Nice post. But really? You can’t find a map to play on with your Claas machines??

There are so many good maps out there these days. European and American
Ignorance is bliss
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

iwan073 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:51 am
IceUul wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:10 am ...did not find a map i can play with all new Claas machinery.
Nice post. But really? You can’t find a map to play on with your Claas machines??

Indeed, but i wanted a German map and big enough i can fit all the Claas lineup there.
I am currently considering to play on this map, since last night tried on the Geiselberg and it was too small:
This is 4x map for PC, really so much room around. Would be great for Claas, but map seems kinda boring at first look.
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

I like it. Have it both with my laptop and PS4 pro, the only downside to the console players, is the extreme slot count, 50 for a harvester, surely this can be changed with a future update, had to sell a ton of equipment just to fit them in.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
hun3

Post by hun3 »

IceUul wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:59 am
iwan073 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:51 am

Indeed, but i wanted a German map and big enough i can fit all the Claas lineup there.
I am currently considering to play on this map, since last night tried on the Geiselberg and it was too small:
This is 4x map for PC, really so much room around. Would be great for Claas, but map seems kinda boring at first look.
Have you looked at FS19_FentonForest4XByStevie ?
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

hun3 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:36 pm Have you looked at FS19_FentonForest4XByStevie ?
Yes, but this maps runs really bad on my PC. Stevie made some changes on this map to look better, running
this on my 4k screen really tears the fps down.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

The dominator 108 seems to be set up to only work with the header it came with. I tried a couple other headers trying to get a little more width. One would lower when started but not enough to harvest. The other went to far and stuck in the ground causing the wheels to spin with very slow forward progress.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

IceUul wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:39 pm
hun3 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:36 pm Have you looked at FS19_FentonForest4XByStevie ?
Yes, but this maps runs really bad on my PC. Stevie made some changes on this map to look better, running
this on my 4k screen really tears the fps down.
Try this one:
https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file ... opfach-v1/

But IMO Geislesberg would be perfect for Claas. Has a lot of silos for silage, lots of forests, and the most imporant thing it has perfect scenery and builidings.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Tomazius96 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:47 pm But IMO Geislesberg would be perfect for Claas. Has a lot of silos for silage, lots of forests, and the most imporant thing it has perfect scenery and builidings.
The roads are too small for big equipment, especially near the shop.
DarkStar

Post by DarkStar »

george.earlslight wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:58 pm
Tomazius96 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:47 pm But IMO Geislesberg would be perfect for Claas. Has a lot of silos for silage, lots of forests, and the most imporant thing it has perfect scenery and builidings.
The roads are too small for big equipment, especially near the shop.
Agreed, struggled to get the Xerion 5000 and Lexion 8900 from the shop to the farm :this: