Platinum is here what do you think

PrincessJessi84

Re: Platinum is here what do you think

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

i had a suspicion that's what that was for but being completely unfamiliar with Class equipment i figured it a fools errand to assume anything.. thanks for the heads up.. i wonder if its functional.. ive got a trailer with several options for the 5th wheel type hookup but i don't think its tall enough.. and without being able to open the .xml or load it in GE i have no way to find out if its actually functional.. IF its functional i would expect modders will want to make good use of it.. it would be mighty good of someone at Giants to answer this question but i also understand if they r busy.. i guess one day we will find out but it just may not be today
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Only thing I am missing is Claas hat for my farmer.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
Rosscooper

Post by Rosscooper »

this_is_gav wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:17 pm
Rosscooper wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:10 pmI am not hater and I do love the Platinum pack I just don't believe it to be an expansion, here are my reasons[...]
It's no different to the from the FS15 or FS13 addon, in that neither the maps nor the equipment gave us anything new that I can recall, only more of what we already had.

FS17 was the exception to the rule in that it also added a new crop.

It's not like it matters. If you don't want it you don't buy it. Simple. If you have a Season Pass then that's the risk you take when you buy it - you don't know what you're buying - but again no one is forcing you to buy the Season Pass.

Me, I love the expansion. Yes it doesn't really bring much new in terms of game-changing features, but none of the expansions to date have either.
Thanks for the response and the information. As I am relatively new to FS, I was unaware that this was normal practice. My first foray into the FS world on console was 17 and the subsequent expansion and was hoping for more. As you informed me this was an exception not normal, I will return to the farm and enjoy the new equipment.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

I got an Axion 870 and a Torion 956 on my Oakfield farm.
I like them both, really detailed models, looking good, great sound.
Also, I was pleasantly surprised by the work the little wheel loader can put on pushing silage compared to the bigger 200k tag models (NH, JCB and Claas).
Planning to get the Disco mowers and Cargos wagon as soon as I get paid from the BGA.
Quite happy from the DLC till now.
UK virtual farmer

Post by UK virtual farmer »

Well I've only used the 600 series so far and have to say I'm very very happy with the DLC :mrgreen: it runs very smoothly more than the base game tractors *thumbsup*

BUT there are 2 problems that I have

1 no hat

2 the horns are well like clown car horns :lol: just my opinion though :biggrin2:
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

For people saying we did not get a new map, be aware we did get already the same amount of maps in the base game of FS19 compared with FS17 Platinum. FS17 base game included Goldcrest Valley and Sosnovka (FS15 Gold edition map) and the Platinum gave us Estancia Lapacho as extra map. With FS19 you did get Felsbrunn and Ravenport by default and Estancia Lapacho in modhub.

To be honest, I really did not like Estancia Lapacho, sugarcane and the equipment of FS17 Platinum, but I'm from Europe and this Platinum DLC fits me much more as I'm only playing on European maps.
But I can imagine if you from South-America you did like FS17 Platinum, the same with the Cotton and (maybe) Anderson DLC if you're from North-America.

I'm not complaining about Cotton, Anderson or Estancia, I'm only buying what I like and I understand the fact not every DLC will fits me. So, yes I'm happy with Claas, it's something different to use and to try out and I really like the Dominator 108. Until now Platinum is the only interesting FS19 DLC for me personally, but can live with that.
PrincessJessi84

the only thing i REALLY liked from fs17 platinum was that lil MF open cab tractor.. the biggest tragedy of fs19 was that amazing lil machine getting left behind.. imo the other stuff was ok.. didn't care for the ropa either.. but ive made good use of the other stuffs at various times

also.. y didnt u guys tell me i was spelling Claas wrong!?!? have some heart folks.. i feel about as bright as a birthday candle now :frown: :blushnew:
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

Well after eventually steam letting have the expansion I’ve spent a little over 5 with it. And well let’s just say I’m in love. Claas is my favourite farming company and to have this officially in game now is just awesome. I started out just thinking I would get one or two bits for my farm. Well that didn’t happen at all. As it turns out my little farmer lad went to bed and all of his equipment was stolen by disgruntled John Deere farmers. So the insurance paid out some wonga and now we have a Claas farm. Well worth the many. The best dlc yet. Now let’s wait to see what new delicious delights we get next.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Reed Engineering

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:17 am also.. y didnt u guys tell me i was spelling Claas wrong!?!? have some heart folks.. i feel about as bright as a birthday candle now :frown: :blushnew:
Where would be the fun in telling you🤣🤣🤣. I think most of us have tbh. I keep doing it lol just remember it’s not pure class it pure Claas 🤗🤗🤗
Pc Player
PrincessJessi84

not even gonna lie here pitstop.. im embarrassed.. i would totally go back and change every instance of my misspelling but ive typed "class" probably a dozen times on here today on about as many different threads and i wouldn't even know where to begin :lol:
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Reed Engineering

Lmao bless ya. I wouldn’t worry to much about it tbh. My spelling is bad at the best of times. Generally most people won’t say anything as they are not mean. I can’t say I had noticed you doing it. But then I think I’ve don’t it just as much and it’s definitely embarrassing for me as they are my favourite farming company. You would think I would remember two aa’s and one s but nope. Saying that took 4 attempts to spell fendt last week 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣
Pc Player
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

It's alright...I like the big tractor and Lexion about it. I wish the Lexion has wide rear tire option...looks good and sounds good. I noticed the new 3d tracks right away
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

My local dealer just switched to Claas and got some brand new equipment in. Needless to say they are now fired and I'll be using a different dealer - even though they are 50 miles further away.
PrincessJessi84

just wanna say.. best day in fs in a while for me.. not only have I modernized my tractor (it was a nightmare as the guy from craigslist was trying to take me for a ride lol) but it snowed for me for the first time since I moved to France.. oddly enough it isn't even winter.. just a cold wet fall day.. woke up this morning to find a beautiful white blanket covering the yard.. now I get to use my beautiful new Claas (yea I remembered this time :smileynew: ) Arion to push snow around today.. and if the forecast holds up, ill be pushing some snow for local businesses this winter! also.. its been so long since I farmed with a modern tractor because of all the amazing small older tractors (mods) available in this area.. that lil Arion is amazing.. sure.. ill miss the ol MB Trac.. but with a tractor like the Arion, I think ill get over it lol
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
JayC

Post by JayC »

I'm loving the Claas DLC so far. In FS17, I had mostly Claas machines on Oakfield. I had Smety's 800, 900, and Xerion. I also had the 700 series Lexion. With the DLC, this time around, I am setting up Oakfield with all Claas equipment. I've bought the same fields I had in 17. I'm spreading lime with the 900, and have an AI helper using the Xerion 5000 to subsoil.

I'm planning to also sprinkle some Claas machines on a couple other maps. I want to replace my New Holland TC5.90 on Meadow Grove with the Dominator. I have a Fendt 313 that I want to replace with the Claas 400 and panoramic cab. That cab is just so cool, and should help quite a bit when stacking round bales. On Lone Oak I think I might add a Jaguar. Where I live, Jaguars are quite popular.