The Class Cargos 750/760 Tippers in DLC do they have the wrong Filltype Category?

cwattyeso

The Class Cargos 750/760 Tippers in DLC do they have the wrong Filltype Category?

Post by cwattyeso »

Started using the Claas DLC today as I was one of the unlucky UK people who pre-purchased the expansion on Steam and had to wait until 5pm last night for it to unlock. I'm currently in game and noticed something a bit odd with the Claas Cargos 750 & 760 Tipper Trailers, that they appear to have the wrong filltype category assigned to them, as they won't accept any crops but only the same items as the Cargos 9500 Loading Wagon. Is this a bug/error on Giants part? Seems odd we don't get a trailer in the DLC we can't use for normal crops, emptying harvesters etc.

I would have thought compared to some of the other similar tipper trailers like the Joskin, Krampe and Agroliner they'd have the "Bulk" filltype category that would let them carry pretty much everything.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
TobiHH

Re: The Class Cargos 750/760 Tippers in DLC do they have the wrong Filltype Category?

Post by TobiHH »

They are not intended to use for all crops as these are no bulk trailers but specially designed for chaff.
Last edited by TobiHH on Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farmercaseih

Re: The Class Cargos 750/760 Tippers in DLC do they have the wrong Filltype Category?

Post by Farmercaseih »

They are probably meant to be like the Krone wagon ingame
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

These are not tippers. They are "forage wagons". You can transport chopped corn or grass or chopped wood. Thats all. Claas doesnt make "classical" tippers that can be used for any bulk, like grain, manure, silage...
In vanilla game such trialers similar to Claas ones are: Krone TX 560D or Schuitemaker SIWA720
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

The Cargos line is listed by Claas as chaff/cut grass transports.
Pretty sure it's intended by Giants as per their Claas license.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I was disappointed they didn't do every crop too. I won't be using them now unless I actually use a forage harvester, which is unlikely.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

So we need to wait for Modders now then to make an actual Claas Trailer that can transport regular crops? My OCD is going to be heavily triggered by having mismatched tractors and trailers when harvesting and crop transporting.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

Would not be very realistic. As Tomazius mentioned above, Claas is not making regular tippers.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:27 pm So we need to wait for Modders now then to make an actual Claas Trailer that can transport regular crops? My OCD is going to be heavily triggered by having mismatched tractors and trailers when harvesting and crop transporting.
I dont know what is the problem here guys. Like you didnt know what you bought in DLC. There were all kind of videos, factsheets etc. Look up next time and inform yourself about it.

IRL such trailers can NOT transport any bulk material, so I dont see why would modders do that. Also you cant eddit or reupload the DLC content.

About OCD, how did you play unitl now? There is no JD trailers, no Fendt trailers, no NewHolland trailers, no Case trailers...pls stop overreacting.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

The only Claas trailer that might be usefull for any bulk transportation is this "young timer" tipper. It was in FS17, but I doubt it will come ever to FS19.

cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Tomazius96 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:40 pm
cwattyeso wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:27 pm So we need to wait for Modders now then to make an actual Claas Trailer that can transport regular crops? My OCD is going to be heavily triggered by having mismatched tractors and trailers when harvesting and crop transporting.
I dont know what is the problem here guys. Like you didnt know what you bought in DLC. There were all kind of videos, factsheets etc. Look up next time and inform yourself about it.

IRL such trailers can NOT transport any bulk material, so I dont see why would modders do that. Also you cant eddit or reupload the DLC content.

About OCD, how did you play unitl now? There is no JD trailers, no Fendt trailers, no NewHolland trailers, no Case trailers...pls stop overreacting.
I purposely didn't check any of the pre-release content, fact sheets or videos as wanted to see and experience the Claas DLC and form my own opinion and review on it.

I guess the confusion on the trailers comes from this:
The game says that Trailers/Tippers are used to transport the harvest, and these trailers only handle loading wagon material. So we have two trailers and a loading wagon that all do the same filltypes, and nothing for the standard crops. Would have liked Giants to have given us one regular trailer, as well as perhaps move the Cargos 750/760 to the Loading Wagon section of the game as they only do those crop types.

I didn't realise this was just purely a Forage Harvest DLC, and incorrectly assumed they would provide vehicles and equipment for all functions in the game. As this is the Forage Harvest DLC, I would then point out that we're missing the Volto Tedder and the Liner Windrower.

As for OCD there are plenty of John Deere Trailers, Fendt Trailers etc provided by Modders which I have been using until now.

IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Tomazius96 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:44 pm The only Claas trailer that might be usefull for any bulk transportation is this "young timer" tipper. It was in FS17, but I doubt it will come ever to FS19.
It is already in FS19, but sadly this mod is full of bugs, i tried it out, looked nice one, but checked the error log and it was constantly
making errors, so i can't recommend this mod at all, link to this mod:
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... carat-1-0/
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I mean they are quite clearly forage wagons, I don't see what the problem is.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

redglasses wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:55 pm I mean they are quite clearly forage wagons, I don't see what the problem is.
Yeah, they are meant for to be partners for Claas Jaguar.