The Payment Failed

soklik

The Payment Failed

Post by soklik »

Hello, I have been trying to pre-order and now purchase the platinum DLC for the past two weeks with no success. Every time I try to purchase it weather be through credit card or pay-pal I always end up on the same page with "The payment failed". I have tried using my USA credit card account and pay-pal, I have tried using my European credit card with the same result failed. I have called my bank and explained the situation and they said that the transactions aren't even showing up in their system as declined, there is nothing linking giants DLC and my banks. Like the system never sent the transaction for processing. I have also got in touch with Giants support but that doesn't help one-bit since they sent me exactly the same generated email for my two inquiries. Like they didn't even read the message where I specifically explain that I have used those options (Pay-Pal, credit card) but the answer was to try and use a different payment method. Another try was to use different web browsers, the same scenario failed. I used chrome, firefox, opera, edge even my phone. Nothing seems to be working. Does anyone have any clue or answers on how to get this resolved? Thanks
eric21

Re: The Payment Failed

Post by eric21 »

Silly question but do you have good internet connection?
soklik

Post by soklik »

eric21 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:46 pm Silly question but do you have good internet connection?
Yes, I do. Average speed around 60mbps
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Have you tried using a Visa debit card?
soklik

Post by soklik »

eric21 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:13 pm Have you tried using a Visa debit card?
I did.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
stickanw

Post by stickanw »

In Sweden you have to open the bankcard for transaction on the net on your bank for an hour. Atleast on my acount on my bank.
Lawmatblue

Post by Lawmatblue »

I ran into the same problem. I ended up going through Steam and had no issues
Ep1cBuRg3r

Post by Ep1cBuRg3r »

totally late on the convo, but call your bank and get them to unlock that transaction. i have my card set to not purchase things in another country. didnt even know i had that setting. apparently its an automatic thing.