Season Pass Price.

TZ441

Season Pass Price.

Post by TZ441 »

So 1st off im not really that upset over this it i just wanted to point it out to everyone who bought a season pass so maybe when fs21 comes out they think more before they buy it. But the season pass for Consoles is 50$ and they have only realeased 35$ worth of dlc. 3 Dlcs are done with only one left. I dont know about everyone that bought the season pass but I deffently wont ever buy another one if giants doeant release DLC that at least adds up to the price of the pass. Just thought I would bring this to peoples attention.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
IceUul

Re: Season Pass Price.

Post by IceUul »

I am pretty sure at least one or perhaps two DLC-s are incoming, in winter or spring.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

There's more coming. The season pass is usually cheaper than buying them separately. If it's not, then they would have ripped off a lot of people.

I'd expect two more.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

IceUul wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:17 pm I am pretty sure at least one or perhaps two DLC-s are incoming, in winter or spring.
I was just think of 4 cause of the way fs17 was. 17 went Kuhn, Big Bud, Platnum, Ropa. Im content to wait for them whenever they come but i was just thinking that with only one DLC left (probbally) it might accully be a largeish one cause it would have to be at least 15$ to make the pass not a total ripoff.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Theres probably two dlc coming later, on late and winter and one maybe early summer
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Yea its 50$ but the game is included in that price to isnt it?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Azfoor wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:24 pm Yea its 50$ but the game is included in that price to isnt it?
No
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

I'm still not convinced that there will be an FS21, so if there is a FS22 instead then there's every chance we'll get another major expansion this time next year, as well as another couple of smaller DLCs. We'll soon know as the first hints of FS21 ought to be coming in a little over three months time, if FS19 is anything to go by.

Personally I wouldn't buy a season pass even if it was on PC as there's usually at least one DLC that I won't buy. For FS17 I only bought the Kuhn DLC and for FS19 I've not bought the John Deere cotton DLC.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

Fs17 main dlcs equaled to almost 60usd, season pass was 35usd. Fs19 will likely chafe a similar gap, either 1 more but dlcs or 2 more.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

this_is_gav wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:42 pm I'm still not convinced that there will be an FS21, so if there is a FS22 ...
I hope they will skip couple of year to bring this game to another level...but pretty sure they won't because you know...money's everything and Giants are using this 2 years models...like EA with their NHL game every year with minor update.

As long as people will buy, they will do it
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
wombles

Post by wombles »

this_is_gav wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:42 pm Personally I wouldn't buy a season pass even if it was on PC as there's usually at least one DLC that I won't buy. For FS17 I only bought the Kuhn DLC and for FS19 I've not bought the John Deere cotton DLC.
This is the way I feel too. The only game that I buy a seasons pass for now is Hearts of Iron and CK II, well worth it for them games. I really hope there is no FS21, as this game is only just finding it’s legs. If there is an FS21 I’ll be skipping it, unless it has big changes highly unlikely though.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

So there's hopefully $15 of content remaining.
It could be a $10 plus a $5 DLC or a bigger $15.
Also, we still haven't heard any news about the Grimme DLC, although I'd prefer a big John Deere DLC.