Indoor Camera Floating

tcap023

Indoor Camera Floating

Post by tcap023 »

I think I have seen a thread in here or somewhere talking about the fact that the camera does not bounce with the cab suspension and how it was done by design [Wont FIX] scenario. I have to say it completely ruins my immersion watching the console bounce but not my cam. I love the feeling of having the camera connected to the seat suspension so I am going into every machine and editing it. The issue is I do not think i can do this to the DLC machines since I must load it up in GE and add the camera to bounce. Does anyone know of a way to get the DLC machines to work as I want?

I am doubtful but figured I would ask> . I wanted to buy the Claas DLC but I wont if I cant get that indoor camera changed

Giants its would be nice if there was a option for the realistic bouncing camera that can be turned of for those who get motion sick easily.

Thank you in advance!
Platform=PC
W1der

Re: Indoor Camera Floating

Post by W1der »

Yes, I totally agree with you!

It was originally designed to be the way you want it but some players during testing, for some reason, complained about this feature so they changed it ...
I guess it gets to bouncy if you drive to fast over a field or similar ... but that is also probably the reason why I find myself driving to fast when playing the game.

I wish they would have made it an option because the modded vehicles I have tried with this camera setup feels so much more realistic and all the original vehicles is compared really boring to drive.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

couldn't a script be created that would change ALL vehicles to act this way? I mean.. it would really be the only option with any DLC vehicles.. but I do agree.. I love the bouncy tractors.. irl riding in tractors and the like gets rough sometimes.. its more realistic than feeling like u r riding on freshly poured asphalt ALL..THE..TIME.. and as to the complaints that caused them to change this.. EXACTLY like irl, if u r hitting your head on the top of the cab and smacking your face off the side window, not to mention getting pummeled by anything not bolted down in the cab.. SLOW DOWN.. its not a race car
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I liked in cab way better on 17. I feel like I could get sea sick playing in cab all the time on 19.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

nah chedly.. u just gotta get an eye patch.. that's what all the pirates do to avoid sea sickness :lol: but on a serious note.. im lucky that I don't have that problem as I play in cab all the time.. I love it.. and I love 19 more.. everything just seems less rigid in 19.. driving in cab in 17 made my spine hurt lol

EDIT - aside from it being more realistic and immersive, I play ATS a lot.. and I find it very jarring to go from the in cab of ATS to driving out of cab in fs.. its a smoother transition to play in cab for both games.. plus with the head tracker and all its easy
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

*aarrrghhhh* better to be sea sick than to walk like ye got the scurvy.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
tcap023

Post by tcap023 »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:57 pm I liked in cab way better on 17. I feel like I could get sea sick playing in cab all the time on 19.
I do not have that problem at all .. perhaps you are going too fast lol j/k

Seriously though a option to turn it on or off would be nice and very ECS like :)
Platform=PC