Growers Farm and Giants

norfolk farmer

Re: Growers Farm and Giants

Post by norfolk farmer »

I'm no defender of Giants and their testing just this week a map "update" has been released which contains several things that other maps have been failed for. We do not know if streamers have had issues or not as if they had I would say they would have been cut out
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:45 am I'm no defender of Giants and their testing just this week a map "update" has been released which contains several things that other maps have been failed for. We do not know if YouTuber's have had issues or not as if they had I would say they would have been cut out
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

I can't wait for Growers, but there are some really great maps out. I've been busy in game, haven't loathed for new maps on YT for a hot minute.
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

FastMonkeyKY wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:29 am girlie No it’s not all platforms. It’s was supposed to be for PC at this moment. Why don’t you get you facts before you get on the threads posting nonsense. This still doesn’t answer why 1 person can play it for a month (Darwin) and everything be fine. He’s literally done got tired of it and moved to another map. lol while the “public” “lol” is waiting threw 5 stages of testing. I’m not crying. Just wondering why it’s failed so many times. We don’t care about 3 meter plows and GIF’s. Give us Growers Farm and Season for console! 💯
hey FastMonkeyKY why don't you chill out and maybe check your spelling before you post on forums!
PC & Xbox One
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

A wee bit sharp there mate with girlie 100 as she didn’t insult or try to shut you down like others have, one guy likes to think he’s more important than the rest and likes to call for moderators to lock threads and a few others like to jump on the band wagon with insults which is almost a form of bullying, you have to realise some people here don’t like to hear others complain and instead of either ignoring you or trying to politely explain to you they will rather just try to shut you down with insults of cry baby or spoilt child which is why a lot of people stay away from this place, they say it’s toxic
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

Growers Farm - All Platforms - #justsaying
PC & Xbox One
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Good job @girlie100! Looks like FastMonkey was a bit too fast and a bit too much monkey...I hope that will shut him down for a while...
Weebrown

Post by Weebrown »

When was growers farm in testing for console, only map that I'm waiting on that failed this week is Greenwich valley
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

40 maps available for console,wants the one that's struggling to pass#realworldproblems.please be patient as the modder ask hes going to get it out as soon as possible.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Bobbydj1980 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:14 am You have to be patient seasons has been in testing for it seems like an eternity and it gets me upset but you have to think they have to test all mods maps including to make sure they are bug free so us people on console can play and enjoy without problems
I've been wondering if they put it there, so we wouldn't keep asking for it haha. I'm kidding of course.
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Admins please shut down this thread
Xbox one
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Unfortunately, I think the OP is the only one that they will listen to, to lock it. Unless it gets really out of control.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
FastMonkeyKY

Post by FastMonkeyKY »

The map has been in “testing” for 2 months now. Why don’t you all get off these people’s nuts. You can’t tell me that a map that is 98% done, takes 2 months to test. I’ll be glad when they release the junky ass map so we can all play it, then get tired of it and move on. Like 40% of players have already done.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

You really are not doing yourself any favours,before going off on a rant try getting your facts correct.
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

There is a big discussion about giants testing with not being uniform over all the testers like some pass mods more easily than others but i hope giants sort this out. Will save a lot off modders a lot off headaches and thats all i say about this subject.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen: