Growers Farm and Giants

Illinois Farmer

Re: Growers Farm and Giants

Post by Illinois Farmer »

FastMonkeyKY wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:40 pm The map has been in “testing” for 2 months now. Why don’t you all get off these people’s nuts. You can’t tell me that a map that is 98% done, takes 2 months to test. I’ll be glad when they release the junky ass map so we can all play it, then get tired of it and move on. Like 40% of players have already done. I swear for a community that has MODS shoved up their own ass, y’all really are some twats!
Hey skull, how do you let this attitude go through. This type of thing is what ruins this forum. Side note, monkey, calm down. It will pass eventually. Those junky maps that you don't like others do and have been waiting for them, so relax growers will come too.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

what happens is one person will start testing a mod then the next day another tester will get that mod, so over the course of testing a single mod might have 5+ testers. Things apparently get lost in translation because so many testers, meaning things slip through that should not. Also like mentioned above some testers are naturally more picky than others.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:33 pm
Fifty1990 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:27 pm There is a big discussion about giants testing with not being uniform over all the testers like some pass mods more easily than others but i hope giants sort this out. Will save a lot off modders a lot off headaches and thats all i say about this subject.
You may be right, but there are also a lot of mods that get released with bugs.
I never expect to see a mod especially on consoles completely bug free for the first time. But when i hear some reasons why some maps or mods fail i find it completely ridiculous. I remember oakfield on fs17 that failed for floating objects got that from oxygen and landykid. And than you see a map being released that has floating fences, trees small buildings that i wonder how it got released.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
Illinois Farmer

Dude just please stop. PC players are very important in the fs community too. There has been tons of great things that have been released just please stop. You are making your case worse.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

Also MJ has only just sent it back in, just calm down already!
PC & Xbox One
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

It'll be the 3rd day tomorrow so I expect it to pass or fail then.
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

FastMonkeyKY wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:40 pm The map has been in “testing” for 2
Right you seriously need to watch your tone. Your are on very thin ice. So chill out.
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

Apologies for his words on behalf of all the other console players. Thank you modders for bringing anything at all to console.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
FastMonkeyKY

Post by FastMonkeyKY »

Nobody said anything about the modders. Get your story straight!
FastMonkeyKY

Post by FastMonkeyKY »

Skullblits wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:09 pm
FastMonkeyKY wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:40 pm The map has been in “testing” for 2
Right you seriously need to watch your tone. Your are on very thin ice. So chill out.
I don’t know which country you’re from, but in the United States, we can speak our minds. I’m not using profanity or anything like that. If you don’t like my opinion, sorry not sorry.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Stop throwing your toys out of your pram over a map. You only have like 40 to choose from.
You may be able to speak your mind but at least do so with some patience and manners .
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

FastMonkeyKY wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:47 am I don’t know which country you’re from, but in the United States, we can speak our minds. I’m not using profanity or anything like that. If you don’t like my opinion, sorry not sorry.
It doesn't matter which country you're in, it's GIANTS' forum and GIANTS (and their moderators) can do whatever they like.

Opinion is one thing, but when it's not being constructive (and yours certainly isn't) then it's just a worthless rant that makes you come across as childish with bigger issues than whether a map is or isn't out or whether the map is being tested quickly enough for your liking.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

FastMonkeyKY wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:41 am Nobody said anything about the modders. Get your story straight!
Junky ass map eh?
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

FastMonkeyKY wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:47 amI don’t know which country you’re from, but in the United States, we can speak our minds. I’m not using profanity or anything like that. If you don’t like my opinion, sorry not sorry.
This isn't a place.. its a product.. a biproduct of a product if u will.. Giants owns that product and this biproduct.. I happen to know for a FACT that Giants goes WAY out of their way to make sure people don't get their thoughts and ideas surpressed.. But they have EVERY right to moderate this forum however they see fit.. Your country of origin has no bearing over this.. Weather u like him or not, he is a moderator. U should put the brakes on it and show a bit of respect.. He is well within his rights to ban u at this point as he has already warned u.. u did use profanity and u have insulted other users as well.. not to mention your very unpleasant disposition could be seen as inflammatory.. at this point closing this thread and banning u wouldn't be unreasonable imo
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Illinois Farmer

FastMonkeyKY wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:47 am
Skullblits wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:09 pm
I don’t know which country you’re from, but in the United States, we can speak our minds. I’m not using profanity or anything like that. If you don’t like my opinion, sorry not sorry.
You did use profanity. You have had multiple post with cuss words on it and other inappropriate stuff.