Growers Farm and Giants

Farmercaseih

Re: Growers Farm and Giants

Post by Farmercaseih »

Also, freedom of speech means the US Government cannot stop you from saying something, but does not mean you can say whatever without consequences.
(And by the way, giants aren't the government)
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Farmercaseih wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:50 pm Also, freedom of speech means the US Government cannot stop you from saying something, but does not mean you can say whatever without consequences.
(And by the way, giants aren't the government)
It doesn't matter, they aren't American.
FastMonkeyKY

Post by FastMonkeyKY »

What comes to be from my end is exactly that, my end. I’ll say what I like because this is a PUBLIC form for people to express their thoughts about FS19, again PUBLICLY! I say what I want and you’re not going to stop that. Maybe in a private post.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You can have your peace, but be respectful and watch what you say. This is public, so there are a lot of eyes that can see this. This game is for everyone even little kids. If you can't watch what you say, then you don't deserve to post on here because you have a lot of growing up to do.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

see "Insults are generally prohibited in the forum. This includes any form of defamation, incitement, defamation and the like. It is also not allowed even if self-censorship is applied (***** or § $!% $ &). It is prohibited to bypass all and any words that are censored.
Also bashing and boycotts are prohibited. Please try to keep a decent tone.
Complaints about other users may be directed to the moderators. If you have a problem with a moderators decision or action in a thread, send them a PM, don't question it in the thread. Complaints about moderators can be sent by PM to the administration." in giants posted rules for this forum..

also see "The mutual consideration is important. The fact that this is an internet forum and you are not "real" faces, does not relieve you of the basic rules of human social life and a modicum of manners."

and lastly "Failure to follow these rules will be punished usually with admonition, warning or a ban. For serious infringements, or suspicion of wantonness in violation, we reserve the right to terminate the account. Closures of accounts are always tied to a person. If an account is banned, no other forum account may be created by the same user."

these are posted in the rules section here viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799 by @MadMax
Last edited by PrincessJessi84 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

This is not a public forum. I think you need to learn definitions. You are commenting an equivocation fallacy.

This is a forum owned by Giants that is a private company and will set their own rules to what they will expect and what they don’t.

Being obtuse, inflammatory, disrespectful, is something they will not except and nore should they have to. You are the typical person that thinks that freedom of speech applies to them no matter what. Well it does not and if you spent 5 mins of your day to actually educate yourself on how laws work then we would not have to explain that to you in the first place.

You might not like the way mods are done but there is a way of having an opinion and discussion about it without being damn right rude to all those involved. Even if there was freedom to say as you like it does not mean you should it you are incapable of doing so like an adult and not use inflammatory remarks to do so. As soon as you do it the ignorant way you have you have lost any argument you may have had. It really is not that difficult to articulate yourself and actually form a post in a respectful manner.

I actually do hope that you get removed from here because I’m sick of seeing members like yourself on here lately that do nothing but bring the whole forum down to a childish manner with fighting all because you have no idea how to be respectful of others and have absolutely no idea how to form a coherent post without thinking your opinion is a fact and feel like you have the upper hand. Well when you are banned you will see just how your freedom of speech works for you.

Either learn to be respectful or leave. It’s really not that difficult to do!!!
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
AntonUK

Post by AntonUK »

You lot need to drop it now, its ridiculous, I think FastMonkeyKY gets the point already, and how everyone keeps going on at him isn't helping matters.

This thread needs deleting by a moderator sharpish.

Lately it's starting to become quite depressing coming onto this forum to open threads and constantly seeing people moaning about mods and arguing with each other back and forth with no end. Its so damn childish. Forum arguing, how pathetic, at least private message each other if your going to argue.

Delete this thread already, its an embarrassment how long its been open for letting this rubbish carry on!!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

If only the forum had a community manager............
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Agree with Anton it's clear this kid has a problem and you all keep putting fuel on his fire which only makes it worse, ignore him and let the moderators deal with him.
FastMonkeyKY

Post by FastMonkeyKY »

Get a life y’all, it’s clear you don’t have one. Seen how Growers Farm failed again. lol what a joke!!!
FS Velocity

Post by FS Velocity »

It’s not on the update list anymore and has not been released with today’s other mods so probably failed again... let the rants continue
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

At this point it is pretty ridiculous how this map is getting passed back.. either mj can't fix the problems which seeing as he made it in the first place I highly doubt or the QA team are just being petty and really pi** people off.

If I was modder I wouldn't have the patience to deal with giants.. Just stinks of incompetence and they've released many buggy mods before so don't give me the high quality lies.
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
FS Velocity

Post by FS Velocity »

FastMonkeyKY wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:51 pm Get a life y’all, it’s clear you don’t have one. Seen how Growers Farm failed again. lol what a joke!!!
Any popular map that’s highly requested from the community seems to be like this. it’s like Marwell Manor is a prime example! not going to rant about it but it does seem they fail these maps for the most ridiculous of things. I’m pretty sure they failed Oakfield Farm because it had a key on the map yet I’ve seen other “not highly requested maps” with a key pass and makes its way onto the modhub.. go figure.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

OK chaps that person won't be back. Sorry for being late
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Norwegian_Nut

Post by Norwegian_Nut »

Daviss42 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:59 pm At this point it is pretty ridiculous how this map is getting passed back.. either mj can't fix the problems which seeing as he made it in the first place I highly doubt or the QA team are just being petty and really pi** people off.

If I was modder I wouldn't have the patience to deal with giants.. Just stinks of incompetence and they've released many buggy mods before so don't give me the high quality lies.
I would have to agree. Im wondering if this game is worth playing again atm. The only thing that keeps this game interesing for me atm is new maps, and if this trend continues then i realy dont know if i will install the game again. can`t a map be patched later down the line if the bugs are gamebreaking? I would happely donate to get the maps i want whitout dealing with this stuff.. This waiting game is just getting a bit to frustrating.