Growers Farm and Giants

FastMonkeyKY

Growers Farm and Giants

Post by FastMonkeyKY »

This is absolutely ridiculous. I’ve seen people on YouTube play this for over a month now and have no problem. But Giants keep removing it and putting it back and refuse to releasing it. I’m absolutely sick of this. I’m done.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
norfolk farmer

Re: Growers Farm and Giants

Post by norfolk farmer »

Maybe it's not the pc version you've been watching which has the issues.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

YouTubers are given work in progress copies by the map creators in this case MJ Modding to promote their map and also for testing purposes. A lot of people are waiting patiently for this map and many other maps. I find it totally laughable that someone goes off on a rant on here why YouTubers have this map for a month as well as many other maps. Obviously you are green with envy that they have access to it and you do not. Wait patiently like most other people are doing. As for Giants they are testing it. They are not removing it because they dont want to release it. It got removed from the list because it most likely failed testing. I would suggest to a moderator to lock this thread before it becomes a full scale argument.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

You have to be patient seasons has been in testing for it seems like an eternity and it gets me upset but you have to think they have to test all mods maps including to make sure they are bug free so us people on console can play and enjoy without problems
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I get that. Not only are your referring to yourself with that meme, but a small portion of the people that are members of this forum have that selfish attitude. You have just sum up the attitude of the biggest majority of the entire planet with that meme. Human beings think of nothing else, but themselves. Me me me, mine mine mine, now now now!! Clearly some people have some growing up to do. The silent majority wait patiently while the vocal minority feel the need to moan and whinge because thats what they feel they are good at. Making a song and dance about nothing. There are more important things in life than a map for a video game. I digress!!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I guess YT is the final boss, console gamers complain about not having certain mods, so they buy a pc then this happens and they cant get mods that youtubers are playing with and then they complain more.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

im so tired of the restrictions on pc.. its like.. everywhere I look there is this mod I cant have or that mod I cant have.. im fed up.. im gonna get a console so I don't ever have to worry about these restrictions again!

wait.. I already have a xbone x... im gonna get a farming simulator on console!
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:45 am There are more important things in life than a map for a video game.
There is??.... Dam I need to get a life!
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

don't u listen to that negativity FarmerLee.. u don't need that kind of talk in your life :lol: :mrgreen:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
FastMonkeyKY

Post by FastMonkeyKY »

I was just ranting guys and gales, geeezzz. You know, frustration and excitement. I’m not upset that someone on YouTube has the map, I’m just saying that from what seen, because they’ve uploaded multiple videos, that everything seems great with their play threw. I know Giants want it to be 100% bug free, but in my opinion, that’s what updates are for. Some people have careers and can’t play Farm Sim all day. I still hope it release soon, I think it will be a great map.
Valko_inen

Post by Valko_inen »

FastMonkeyKY wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:04 am Giants want it to be 100% bug free, but in my opinion, that’s what updates are for.
I'm sorry but have you missed the manure storm on this forum whenever something didn't go 100% right and people were screaming Gamebreaking Bug?
The map might look flawless on YouTube but it's quite likely that it really wasn't up to scratch as Giants didn't come across as unreasonable in their quality assessments so far
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

Also the youtuber has more than likely edited their video before posting it, so any bugs are unlikely to make the final cut.
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

also this is all platform release so what seems ok on a pc might break a console game
PC & Xbox One
FastMonkeyKY

Post by FastMonkeyKY »

girlie No it’s not all platforms. It’s was supposed to be for PC at this moment. Why don’t you get you facts before you get on the threads posting nonsense. This still doesn’t answer why 1 person can play it for a month (Darwin) and everything be fine. He’s literally done got tired of it and moved to another map. lol while the “public” “lol” is waiting threw 5 stages of testing. I’m not crying. Just wondering why it’s failed so many times. We don’t care about 3 meter plows and GIF’s. Give us Growers Farm and Season for console! 💯