Agco 1000 Series removed from the Mod Hub?

SteenkampModding

Re: Agco 1000 Series removed from the Mod Hub?

Post by SteenkampModding » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:21 pm

asyvan wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:58 pm
I have checked both 3D models in Maya and the Steen kamp mod does not contain the unique changes Ahran made. In fact I see nothing but Giants default stuff in Steen kamp mod.

Now I have not checked the XML files which potentially also can be partly stolen.

But it seems right now very unlikely that the 3D model has anything stolen. Someone else can verify the XML'S if they want.
Thank you for taking the time to open the mods and see that our mod isn't his mod.
The XML will be partly the same as we used the same in-game trator to start with, so basic stuff will be the same. But like the options, etc. are different.

Also thank you to everyone that have been showing their support, we hope this issue is resolved soon.
We take farming to new levels
Playing since FS09. Modding since FS13.

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:40 pm

That's some good news. Hopefully everything works out. Hope to see this mod again and your future mods. Thank you for your work.
1280 acre farm, 3000 hogs, 200 cattle, 16 ewes,1 ram, 30 lambs, and xbox one user and newly pc user.

Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:52 am

Thank you for your excellent NA tractors steen I'm loving both of them and glad we have more US style tractors
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox one s orangebeach Alabama

chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:27 am

I don't want to say anything negative against Ahran Modding either. They make good mods. I just really hope this was simply a misunderstanding. I'd hate for people to start hating on them. But as what others have said to Steenkamp, this is a really nice mod. It will have (challenger version) its job pulling the Brent graincart on a future map. Really look forward to seeing what comes down the line.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours
Osina, 105+ hours

Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:59 am

SteenkampModding wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:21 pm
asyvan wrote:
I have checked both 3D models in Maya and the Steen kamp mod does not contain the unique changes Ahran made. In fact I see nothing but Giants default stuff in Steen kamp mod.

Now I have not checked the XML files which potentially also can be partly stolen.

But it seems right now very unlikely that the 3D model has anything stolen. Someone else can verify the XML'S if they want.
Thank you for taking the time to open the mods and see that our mod isn't his mod.
The XML will be partly the same as we used the same in-game trator to start with, so basic stuff will be the same. But like the options, etc. are different.

Also thank you to everyone that have been showing their support, we hope this issue is resolved soon.
This is the problem that rises when they opened up their tractors for modders and now they have no idea how to react to it. To bad. Actually they need to act like the justice system everybody is not guilty until proven guilty.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:

asyvan

Post by asyvan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:06 am

Fifty1990 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:59 am
SteenkampModding wrote:
asyvan wrote:

This is the problem that rises when they opened up their tractors for modders and now they have no idea how to react to it. To bad. Actually they need to act like the justice system everybody is not guilty until proven guilty.
The solution Giants could enforce is to have one version released only. First one that meets the requirements gets released. Want more features? Talk to the modder.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides

george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:14 am

asyvan wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:06 am
The solution Giants could enforce is to have one version released only. First one that meets the requirements gets released. Want more features? Talk to the modder.
It's a solution but not a good one.
It would lead to modders offering the minimum of extra features required to just cap a certain model.
After that, it'd be on the modder's discretion to give more features, leading to generally lower quality mods.

asyvan

Post by asyvan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:17 am

george.earlslight wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:14 am
asyvan wrote:
It's a solution but not a good one.
It would lead to modders offering the minimum of extra features required to just cap a certain model.
After that, it'd be on the modder's discretion to give more features, leading to generally lower quality mods.
True, but that is why Giants have a set of minimum requirements. They could for example add US and EU spec as a requirement as many seem to find that important.
//Jens Ejvinsson

george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:23 am

asyvan wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:17 am
True, but that is why Giants have a set of minimum requirements. They could for example add US and EU spec as a requirement as many seem to find that important.
Agreed, and that's a good idea in order to bring older models up to par with the new releases.
For example, a new mod could be required to have US/EU spec, as you proposed, hoses, a minimum selection of wheels etc.

Valko_inen

Post by Valko_inen » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:46 am

asyvan wrote:
This can work really well but it can also backfire big time, a bit like the JD 7R that Custom Modding were releasing, it got rejected because there already was a mod 7R, which sent the community to a frenzy for a few days. This sort of matters always require a very fine balancing act

asyvan

Post by asyvan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:50 am

Valko_inen wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:46 am
asyvan wrote:
This can work really well but it can also backfire big time, a bit like the JD 7R that Custom Modding were releasing, it got rejected because there already was a mod 7R, which sent the community to a frenzy for a few days. This sort of matters always require a very fine balancing act
Yes, and to avoid the community going nuts the rules should be clear and stated publicly. People have always a right to have an opinion, but if the rules are set nobody can argue whether this or that should be released.
//Jens Ejvinsson

Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:27 pm

asyvan wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:50 am

if the rules are set nobody can argue whether this or that should be released.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . People will still argue because they don get what they want
Playing on PC and PS4

Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:28 pm

asyvan wrote:
Fifty1990 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:59 am
SteenkampModding wrote:

What if giants just takes a bit off looking in to the mod and investigates before down right pulling it when they see a claim. Would have saved a lot off console mods from not being released. For pc players this is not a big problem enough other sites that don’t give a crap.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:02 pm

Glad I downloaded it when I did. Love that tractor. Any tractor with hub-mounted duals gets immediately downloaded and kept whether I need it or not. :lol:

Hoping it gets sorted. *thumbsup*
Currently colonizing the Kerbol system.

AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:11 pm

^^Indeed Fenix. Took the words right out of my mouth.^^
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Alabama, USA