Agco 1000 Series removed from the Mod Hub?

ekeenan

Re: Agco 1000 Series removed from the Mod Hub?

Post by ekeenan »

I am not a modder, but how can someone claim that a decal that is either using the Fendt name or Challenger name is theirs? I would think the decal actually belongs to the company since it is their name. It does appear the decals are quite close or exact to what is on the actual tractors.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

No because the manufacturer didn't make the mod nor giants. Its complicated how in depth copyright laws and t&c's are.
bluecoller81

Post by bluecoller81 »

Is there a type of "signature" for each model? How is one determined to be someone else's?
SteenkampModding

Post by SteenkampModding »

For anyone interested in the detailed evidence from our side, we made a public statement on our Facebook page.
https://web.facebook.com/notes/steenkam ... 74?sfns=mo
We take farming to new levels
Playing since FS09. Modding since FS13.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

So Ahran accused Steen of stealing
Giants Remove Steens 1000
Steen proved it's his
Ahran stole Steens
Ahran is uploading Steens as his own
Giants is ok with this?
WTF? I'm like wow
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Megusxlr

Post by Megusxlr »

Just out of curiosity, has any mod removed from modhub for similar reasons ever been re-instated. This was probably one of the tractor mods I was most looking forward to from even before FS19 was released. I just wish I knew a bit more about what the current situation is and had some idea about the probability of the mod's return.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

*snip*
Last edited by chedly_farms on Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I would love for giants to actually comment on the matter. They have been MIA in this forum except for the bug reports on claas and Chris updating the testing list.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Giants shouldn't have to comment on this, this whole issue has nothing to do with the public, same as CMs 'issue'.
The most annoying part about these things is the modders going public and the 'community' going crazy about a perceived slight without any real info.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Illinois Farmer

Giants could comment, just like any police report. They always talk to the media. Giants could give an update, like we are still looking into it. This is the reason...
Last edited by Illinois Farmer on Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

Alagos wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:54 pm Giants shouldn't have to comment on this, this whole issue has nothing to do with the public, same as CMs 'issue'.
The most annoying part about these things is the modders going public and the 'community' going crazy about a perceived slight without any real info.
I completely agree with this.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
Illinois Farmer

I'm not saying they have to go into details. Just give a vague statement. We removed this mod because of this... and we are still looking into the matter. Just something simple like that.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Sorry but this BS and I think most players realize that. It's pathetic that this is happening again and yet again another modder gets screwed over what HAS BEEN PROVEN by the mod creator to be a load of stuff! US modders seem like they work hard and just get shot down over false accusations...glad I already downloaded this mod and I'll be sure not to delete it!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

It’s as I said last time this thread should have been locked. Not actually sure why we seem to have no mods on the forum of late but it’s getting ridiculous tbh. I don’t care either way about the mod. It’s not my mod so not interested in the politics of it all. Just will add that for those of you on pc if you did not get a chance to get the mod it’s on about 20 different sites now and has been since day one. Sorry it’s not much help to the console players though.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

this is y any mod that I EVER make public will be undeniably mine.. honestly.. this whole thing is a train wreck.. ive read through the whole thread, read the various public statements and screen shots and all that.. there is nothing about this situation that's definitive or absolute.. im not taking sides.. I honestly couldn't care less.. all I see is yet another issue causing needless rifts.. people know this is a risk when modding.. whats more is they know this is a risk of using Giants modhub.. its not the first time we have seen this sort of thing happen and it wont be the last.. but pretending that we understand everything that's happened in this situation is a fools errand surpassed only by the presumption that giants owes any of us an explanation.. out of courtesy they should offer up an explanation to the various parties directly involved which they have.. maybe its not a fully acceptable one.. maybe it is.. or maybe its just not the one everyone wants.. either way its the one they have given and I don't see them giving much more than that based on what we have observed in the past.. whats done is done.. learn from it all and move on.. I agree that this thread needs locked as at this point it isn't serving this forum or the people on it other than causing yet another disruption.. if I rustled your feathers, srry not srry.. this is my take and ill just leave it here
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick