Good console map with low slots

PrincessJessi84

Re: Good console map with low slots

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I know the feeling fenixguy.. on Old Streams im at year... idk.. im about a decade in.. and ive only got like 4 motorized vehicles.. my pickup for hauling the lil bags of seed and stuff, my WONDERFUL new Claas tractor, the mf skid steer by bsm and my also wonderful very very new Claas harvester (it really took some work and hustle to afford that harvester so quickly lol) and to be honest ive been debating parting ways with the skid steer in exchange for doing all my shoveling and what have u with the tractor.. the skid steer just kinda seems wasteful at this point.. im not big enough yet to need a machine dedicated to that job and when I am I really want to use that tiny claas wheel loader lol
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I'm not trying to push Osina off on anyone, but it's almost a perfect map. It's highly detailed with road ditches and washed out gully trails. The tree lines don't disappear, and close to 60 fields with 25+ contracts available at any given point. It also based off a real area in Poland. With that said, you still start of at around 450 slots used. It's not incredibly low, but it's not a boring map to say the least.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

from what I can see with the screen shots on the mod page, it looks really nice.. unfortunately (I cant tell for sure on this one) it seems like those fields would swallow my lil farm style right up like a black hole lol.. and no seasons update unfortunately
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick