Post by Vfarms »

SJ_Sathanas wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:56 pm
How big are the fields?
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
SJ_Sathanas

Re: Best map on console

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Tiny. You won't need more than about 150hp in your tractors. It's all single track, country lanes so getting around to the fields is half the "fun".
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

The best map i think is still to come, But the 2 that is still with me to this day, Hagenstedt and Lone Oak.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

Hagenstedt is my favorite. My 1st map. The small mountain peaks was nice for restricting field of view and couldn't really drive in straight lines.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Lone oak, 100+ hrs in love it!
Washoe, have played about 4 saves on this, to try different storylines and play styles, all around 50hrs
RDCfs19, expands animals to give a seasons like experience, also chickens require water!! my current fave map!! 150+hrs into it atm
Also any OxyD map is great
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
FarmingBucket

Post by FarmingBucket »

Lone Oak and Washoe Nevada are my fav's by far!!
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Currently running a mix at the moment although really enjoying the Dreisternhof map & trying to get a fairy herd established , good mix of NH tractors on the go there , as well as Lipinki where I'm trying to keep it old skool Case International tractors & harvesters .
have also got marwell fellsbrun & Minibrunn on the go but don't visit them quite so often
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi,
I've also started recently playing on Wola Zabierzowska map. Alot of fields, great slot count. But might be a bit tricky to start in Farm Manager mode because you can't place buildings everywhere on land where buildings were located at in New Farmer mode. Yes on some spots, it's possible to place them but not everywhere. But map still enjoyable as there still enough space to build your own farm the way it suit you without feeling you wasted arable fields to build that farm. Land is also affordable so you have a few fields for start and go fast making some money to expand your farm. Tho, I'm not pushing my multiple farm maps very far actually, since I would like to be able to run them with season mod later. Without knowing which map would require a new save or not, I run a map until I get the equipment I want to use on that map, get enough land so business run smooth. Then switch to another game map to give a try, repeating same process.
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

Wola Zabierzowska is becoming one of my favorite maps. With 211 fields, there is always something that needs to be done. It's a huge map.
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Expanding fields on this map is almost endless. Enjoying the planning it takes to create big fields. I’ll be Big Bud ready in no time!
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

Pafarmer wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:54 am Gave a quick look to Wola Zabierzowska and now have 20 hours in it! Quickly becoming a favorite.
I’m also loving this map. It’s a tremendously fun start small and get big map!
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Totally agree. Can’t put it down!
Farming101

Post by Farming101 »

Stone Valley so far, fairly big download but well worth it, working on downloading the following to try: Lone Oak, Dahl Ranch, Prezmas Outback, Welker Farms. Which one should I try first. (Assuming they’re downloaded)
560 acre family farm, grain and beef operation. FS19 on XBOX ONE and PC. Growing YouTube channel!

IronHorse Modding
Norwegian81

Post by Norwegian81 »

Minibrunn is a good one if you aren't looking for 200 fields squeezed into a standard console map.
drinking beer when I'm scripting...sure it helps :lol:
JamP

Post by JamP »

It depends on my mood and how much I want to work.

Przemasowo - Middle camps and my helpers do everything (almost everything) alone. I put silo extensions in the train silo and transport grass and silage on it to the farm. I play when I want to watch a series together.

Minibrunn - that's never uninstalled, play a semi-realistic one on it. I've bought all the fields so return in it from time to time. My pallet shed is in it. A lot of work to let go of. A small map full of amazing details.

Holmàkra - I started this one after NML and I don't regret it. Who knew cutting down all those trees and setting up my farm would be so good. There are no points of sale on the map for some items and the store is far from everything, but I'm loving it. I play when I want to work hard. It's the map I've been playing the most right now and I do some streams on Facebook. Game with everything activated and sometimes tires a little have to use limestone and plow. It's not for the weak.

La Coronela - One of my maps without Season, there is no way not to play this map. So much news! Those factories really make me want to go back to him. It could be a mod@Shaba!

Meadows Grove - I don't know, but it looks like everything on this map is where I would put it if I were to make a map, it fits into my gameplay. Lots of details and just miss some bigger fields for cotton. My second map without Season and is currently retired awaiting the update to the console. I play when I want something more realistic (even without seasons).

I've tried everyone else but something always brings me back to these.

A special note for TVTOF, my most played map ever... Almost 2,000 hours on fs17, just didn't want to fall into temptation at 19.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server