Mining and Economy Map

PrincessJessi84

Re: Mining and Economy Map

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I plan to play your map Nonnus.. I just.. havent.. honestly I dont have an excuse other than I have been busy and havent gotten a chance.. You dont happen to have a link handy to the most up to date version of the map? It would certainly help me out a great deal in getting to try it :) I love operating heavy machines.. I am not a farmer.. never have been.. but I have been a heavy equipment operator a fair portion of my life and that makes the appeal of this style of game play pretty good for me.. thanks in advance
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Nonnus

Post by Nonnus »

You can download the last version of the map here: https://sharemods.com/qsc2wcbhqu79/FS19 ... y.zip.html

You can learn to play the map watch my youtube videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nonnus79

In all videos read the description below, there are many information about the mods I use and release for the map.
Nonnus

Post by Nonnus »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:55 am Hi Nonnus, I watched Daggerwin's videos on the Mining and Construction Economy Map, and it sounds like an amazing gameplay, right up my alley. Unfortunately, I have not gotten the chance to play it as I am a console player, but I still want to give you a huge shoutout for the incredible effort and detail that you did, Even from another person's perspective it looks amazing!!! *thumbsup*
Thanks.
PrincessJessi84

Hey thanks Nonnus.. I am gonna try it tonight.. as its still the 25th here I am going to call it a present to me :)
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
PrincessJessi84

ok I have given it a go Nonnus.. I havent gotten a chance to try everything but all is well so far except 2 things.. I am not sure if that is your loader in the equipment pack but some work needs done on the torque scaling which is minor as I can easily use in game wheel loaders.. the only thing so far that really bugs me is.. I keep getting paid and I am not sure why.. Its a fair bit of money too and honestly its taking away from it all.. I started small and was gonna grow my operation up HUGE but its cheating me money.. I cant find any placeables or anything in my garage so I dont know where its coming from but I am not a fan of that.. if you could tell me how to stop the weird passive income, that would be great as its really the only thing stopping me from really "digging" into the map :) Otherwise, nice work!
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:46 am im not trying to transform this game.. just hoped to try something new.. ive got most of all the simulators.. i don't NEED to mine on farming sim.. ive got everything from gold rush the game, ATS, ETS2, farmers dynasty, CandC, Fishing Barents Sea, Construction Simulator 2015 and Construction Simulator 2, Professional Farmer, Spintires, Mudrunner, Cooking Simulator.. some others too.. im a simulator junky.. i just thought it might be neat to mess around with on here
I like to think these all exist in the same universe and I am just doing the other jobs when it is out of season. Looking forward to getting Fishing Barents Sea next.
Nonnus

Post by Nonnus »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:12 am ok I have given it a go Nonnus.. I havent gotten a chance to try everything but all is well so far except 2 things.. I am not sure if that is your loader in the equipment pack but some work needs done on the torque scaling which is minor as I can easily use in game wheel loaders.. the only thing so far that really bugs me is.. I keep getting paid and I am not sure why.. Its a fair bit of money too and honestly its taking away from it all.. I started small and was gonna grow my operation up HUGE but its cheating me money.. I cant find any placeables or anything in my garage so I dont know where its coming from but I am not a fan of that.. if you could tell me how to stop the weird passive income, that would be great as its really the only thing stopping me from really "digging" into the map :) Otherwise, nice work!
The money comes from scrapyard, where you loading tires to make rubber.
Mistek

Post by Mistek »

Is there a mod that adds everything from Farmers Dynasty?
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Mistek wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:54 pm Is there a mod that adds everything from Farmers Dynasty?
You’re welcome to try, just might get a Cease & Desist from the developer of FD for using their content.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
PrincessJessi84

Mistek wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:54 pm Is there a mod that adds everything from Farmers Dynasty?
No.. I think I understand what you are asking and that would be a truly breathtaking mod what would literally overhaul the entire game engine as the 2 games share only 1 real similarity.. farming.. owning most of the major farming titles available, I believe u would be best served to just enjoy each game for what it offers.. I dont go into farmers dynasty or "the farming game which we do not speak" thinking I am going to get the same experience as fs.. and I dont play fs thinking that it might be like playing one of them.. they r vastly different games with different focus and entirely different game mechanics..
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors