Mining and Economy Map

PrincessJessi84

Mining and Economy Map

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I was just wondering if any of u had tried the mining and economy map for fs19 from modhoster? If so do the default buckets, tippers and tankers work? I was just thinking it might be fun to kick around some gravel as a change of pace.. I didn't get to do it in fs17 with my wheel and sticks and stuff from in cab and it could be fun i think.. any thoughts?

please don't be negative.. i know its not farming nor do i wish it to replace my normal game play.. i just thought it might be fun to try
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
adammac5858

Re: Mining and Economy Map

Post by adammac5858 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:16 am please don't be negative..
Good luck with that one.......lol.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
PrincessJessi84

fair enough i suppose.. but i would hope my mostly respectful and usually helpful attitude would help deflect the normal negativity that comes with the suggestion of using farming sim for anything other than farming.. plus it wouldn't be justified.. im not trying to transform this game.. just hoped to try something new.. ive got most of all the simulators.. i don't NEED to mine on farming sim.. ive got everything from gold rush the game, ATS, ETS2, farmers dynasty, CandC, Fishing Barents Sea, Construction Simulator 2015 and Construction Simulator 2, Professional Farmer, Spintires, Mudrunner, Cooking Simulator.. some others too.. im a simulator junky.. i just thought it might be neat to mess around with on here
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Go for it, would be interested to hear what you think of it, have looked at it myself, I also have just got farmers dynasty which is a different change of pace!.... Going thru your list of games to see if there are any I like as I to am I simulator fan.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Variety is the spice of life they say 👍
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

Daggerwin is doing some vids on that map, might be worth checking his channel on yt

From what I remember there were some mods recommended like wheel loaders and such but not sure if they are required
PC & Xbox One
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Just watching his video now.... Think I am going to try this map, I think it would be rude of me not to!
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:16 am I was just wondering if any of u had tried the mining and economy map for fs19 from modhoster? If so do the default buckets, tippers and tankers work? I was just thinking it might be fun to kick around some gravel as a change of pace.. I didn't get to do it in fs17 with my wheel and sticks and stuff from in cab and it could be fun i think.. any thoughts?

please don't be negative.. i know its not farming nor do i wish it to replace my normal game play.. i just thought it might be fun to try
Hey Jessi. I have played on it for a couple of hours just to see what it was like. To answer your questions. Yes most of not all of the standard buckets and haulers work fine as the new crop types have been added in the map xml. You do get some stuff with the map that you have to install as separate mods but it’s no different to adding other mods. It does not work with seasons either. It will lock up the game if you even try it.

In my opinion if you are into mining and roadworks and logging it’s probably an ace map. The concept is definitely cool. But for me personally I much more like using the global company mods and making cheese and whine and bread and stuff as that adds to my type of gameplay. But I would definitely say give it a go as you may well find you love the style change it brings and you can role play that into your story 👍
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
wombles

Post by wombles »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:16 am please don't be negative.. i know its not farming nor do i wish it to replace my normal game play.. i just thought it might be fun to try
It would be abit hypocritical of me to negative towards the way you want to enjoy this game. Every Friday night (well most Friday nights) me and few friends enjoy this game with a few beers, and I can tell you it's not being played the way it's supposed too, especially as the night progresses :lol:.

It's a game meant for enjoyment Jessi, you play it what ever way you can to get that enjoyment. Lets us how you get on.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Just downloaded this and there are no other "additional" mods in the zip as described above?

Never mind, just found the link for the extra mods for this map.
Last edited by FarmerLee73 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reed Engineering

FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:45 pm Just downloaded this and there are no other "additional" mods in the zip as described above?
Strange. When I downloaded it it was an unzip me file. Maybe they have added that stuff directly in the map now then 🤷‍♂️ Thanks for letting us know bud 👍
Pc Player
PrincessJessi84

thanks very much guys and gals.. your responses r so very appreciated! its a new day and time to try something new.. after I have fueled up my internal tractor with some coffee, im gonna install and ill let u guys know what I think :smileynew:
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

pitstop25 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:52 pm
FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:45 pm Just downloaded this and there are no other "additional" mods in the zip as described above?
Strange. When I downloaded it it was an unzip me file. Maybe they have added that stuff directly in the map now then 🤷‍♂️ Thanks for letting us know bud 👍
I found a link to V3 of the mods via Mr Daggerwins video.

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:54 pm thanks very much guys and gals.. your responses r so very appreciated! its a new day and time to try something new.. after I have fueled up my internal tractor with some coffee, im gonna install and ill let u guys know what I think :smileynew:
Just starting it myself
Reed Engineering

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:54 pm thanks very much guys and gals.. your responses r so very appreciated! its a new day and time to try something new.. after I have fueled up my internal tractor with some coffee, im gonna install and ill let u guys know what I think :smileynew:
Well yeah can’t do anything without coffee. I’m sure that is number 1 in the official farming hand book hehe

Cool. Hopefully you enjoy it.
Pc Player
Reed Engineering

Ahh yeah I think I had v2 bud
Pc Player