FS Community Trader ~ROLEPLAY~ (read OP for details)

PrincessJessi84

FS Community Trader ~ROLEPLAY~ (read OP for details)

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Have you ever thought to yourself, I could sell 400 full sized bales in a single go but I know its not so easy in real life so I will hold off to "find a buyer"?

How about selling or buying of equipment... Have you ever been amazed that your local dealer seems to have every single model in stock all the time and his prices NEVER change?

Have you ever been surprised or annoyed that your dealer seems to always want to buy that tractor you have ran the wheels off of, almost as if they don't have a choice?

What about all those farmers around your farm who don't seem to have a single piece of equipment, weird right?

Or maybe you just want more realistic, dynamic selling, buying AND EVEN BARTERING!

What if I told you that you can have all that and more? What if I told you there was a place and system employed that would allow you to do this with other members of the community?!
I know.. it sounds too good to be true. And it was... UNTIL NOW! Allow me to take you on the next evolutionary path of the game. Come join FS Community Trader to complete all your farm transaction needs! With exciting events like Sales, Auctions and more, you will find an evolving line of stock at evolving prices! You will also find that it is a place primarily built around roleplaying and is a safe area to advance and involve your personal farm story in the game! The best part is its absolutely free, non profit and cross platform! Join today. We look forward to seeing you :smileynew:

http://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/ Don't forget to register so you can interact with the community!!!
Last edited by PrincessJessi84 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:34 am, edited 9 times in total.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
norfolk farmer

Re: i have an idea for roleplaying with the community

Post by norfolk farmer »

Nice idea, will you be putting the baby Arion up for sale :mrgreen:
PrincessJessi84

NUUUUUUU! me and that tractor have bonded.. its part of the family now :smileynew:
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I have friends that do this is discord servers all the time. Only problem is they are trading only mods for pc, so on the forums it would work much better. Obviously a lot more people could participate in it, meaning both console and pc mods. When a sale is made you will need to edit the post with a giant SOLD sign.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

You don’t need to, on pc I’m sure there is a way to do it. Is there any real gameplay penalty for using used equipment vs new stuff?
My Discord
PrincessJessi84

well matty.. on pc we can simply edit the xml.. on console we would need to just use a bit more imagination.. but luckily it really doesn't cost anything for the "aged" machinery like it did in fs17.. I know it wouldn't be a perfect system but I think with a willing imagination, folks could have fun with it
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I can be the creepy stalker type, just without the weird photos.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Alright I’m excited for this now. I think it will be important to include the options you have on the tractor at the time of selling it too. You can’t always see all the options just by looking at the pictures.
My Discord
PrincessJessi84

no matty I haven't.. honestly I was kinda afraid of conflicts with seasons and what have u.. but I want to sooooooo bad.. is it friendly with other mods? (ive probably asked this before.. srry) I read somewhere that its compatible with follow me (which I actually use a lot) in that it will be your hired helper that drives the other machine unless im mistaken.. it seems really cool.. as to the other question.. idk.. im doing homeschooling with the kiddo right now (that's y im here blowing up threads instead of farming right now lol) but I might test it in a bit unless someone has an answer before then..

chedly.. if u must :lol:

red.. absolutely! your suggestions have been on point with the "sold sign" and making sure u list the model, age, options and even color where applicable
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
PrincessJessi84

im so happy to see this thread is gaining momentum.. I think we might be able to make this a thing.. I wonder if a moderator would be willing to pin it in one of the forum sections for us once its created
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

FYI on pc you can use easy dev controls to edit hours/wear/dirt etc
PrincessJessi84

ok im sold.. that's like 3 scripted mods u guys have sold me on today :lol:

and I did not know that lugs.. that's very good info.. im gonna have to look further into that
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:52 pm I haven't run into any conflicts with it so far. It's a little bit tricky to set it up if you want to customize the characters but once you figure it out it makes sense
I use the Contractor Mod all the time. Have my family of four configured and it works just fine with mods like Courseplay and others.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

I love this idea as well. Something we could to it is for contracts. Say some needs 100 grass bales or something and then one of us takes the contract. That way it gives us something more in-depth to use in our role plays. What do you think?
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Jlracing18

Post by Jlracing18 »

Good ideas. I like to use some creativity on my saves as well to help maintain the interest of the map. As a ps4 user that can not edit xml I use money mods to buy gear and to clean up the extra leftover funds I lease gear and return to the shop.
Ideas like this is why the farm sim community is cool to be involved with.
On a side note I wish you posted earlier in the week. The local agricultural dealership just launched a Class line up and they fleeced me pretty well I must say. 😉
Not sure if the bank will front me anymore cash for a few growing seasons.