Shamrock Valley 19 First Look Videos

gingeredscot73

Shamrock Valley 19 First Look Videos

Post by gingeredscot73 »

First Look of Shamrock Valley 19 by Oxygendavid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bmxSSlWE0Y by Virtual Farmer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxVCZ9AuEHg by Landy Kid.

Lighting is awesome on this map.
SandyBay19

Re: Shamrock Valley 19 First Look Videos

Post by SandyBay19 »

Map will be submitted to Giants this week ;)

Next step: Seasons
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
wombles

Post by wombles »

Can't wait, it's an excellent map.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

SandyBay19 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:59 pm Map will be submitted to Giants this week ;)

The map will be tested by testers at Frontier Design before its sent to Giants.

22nd October
Oxygendavid said

"Just a quick update on the progress of shamrock valley 19.
The map will be finished at the end of the week and will go into testing by me test team and will be sent to giants once I'm happy with it.
The map will be for console and pc and will be seasons ready.
I have spend the last couple of weeks learning how the lighting engine works in fs19 and I have done my best to improve the colours making them more vibrant with better clouds and far more dramatic sunsets and sunrises. also once the sun goes down the map will stay lighter and be more streamless.
Shamrock valley 19 improves on the fs17 version in many ways...... Like now the port is fully playable with extra sell points and details. Here are some pics showing the improved lighting and extras.
I will continue to post pictures soon"
https://www.facebook.com/OxygenDavidFS/
SandyBay19

Post by SandyBay19 »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:19 pm
SandyBay19 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:59 pm Map will be submitted to Giants this week ;)

22nd October
Oxygendavid said

The map will be finished at the end of the week and will go into testing by me test team and will be sent to giants once I'm happy with it.
I have spend the last couple of weeks learning how the lighting engine works in fs19 and I have done my best to improve the colours making them more vibrant with better clouds and far more dramatic sunsets and sunrises. also once the sun goes down the map will stay lighter and be more streamless.
Shamrock valley 19 improves on the fs17 version in many ways...... Like now the port is fully playable with extra sell points and details. Here are some pics showing the improved lighting and extras.
Landykid said it will be submitted next week
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
SandyBay19

Post by SandyBay19 »

SandyBay19 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:27 pm

22nd October
Oxygendavid said

Landykid said it will be submitted next week. It's in the comments of his video
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Are you going to believe Landy Kid or Oxygendavid? As stated in the videos this is still a work in progress and may need some fixes. From what I read on his post "The map will be finish at the end of the week." Friday was the 25th. 25th he stated "The map will go into testing on monday." I think the confusion is with whom. My belief is with his own testers at Frontier Design. The map hasnt been tested thoroughly as far as I am led to believe. Oxygendavid will update his Facebook page when it has been submitted to Giants when he is happy with it. As for waiting I am sure we will be doing plenty of that.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

SandyBay19 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:54 pm
SandyBay19 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:27 pm

22nd October
Oxygendavid said

Landykid said it will be submitted next week. It's in the comments of his video
I looked at all the comments and he did not say it would be submitted to Giants next week. I am more inclined to believe the map creator over a YouTuber whom was asked to promote the map on his behalf. If Oxygendavid said it was being sent to Giant next week I would believe that because he created the map.
Last edited by gingeredscot73 on Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

25th October

Oxygendavid said
"Finally after a couple of weeks I'm happy with the lighting i have edited. please see previous post for information on it.
In these pictures I am also using my own Reshade shader which i will release for pc users soon.
The map will go into testing on monday and expect to see first looks before then from..
Landykid
Virtual farmer
Simulationforthenation
Rainbowdave gaming
be sure to check out there channels soon."
SandyBay19

Post by SandyBay19 »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:06 pm Are you going to believe Landy Kid or Oxygendavid? As stated in the videos this is still a work in progress and may need some fixes. From what I read on his post "The map will be finish at the end of the week." Friday was the 25th. 25th he stated "The map will go into testing on monday." I think the confusion is with whom. My belief is with his own testers at Frontier Design. The map hasnt been tested thoroughly as far as I am led to believe. Oxygendavid will update his Facebook page when it has been submitted to Giants when he is happy with it. As for waiting I am sure we will be doing plenty of that.
Keep calm, it's just a game...
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

SandyBay19 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:25 pm
gingeredscot73 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:06 pm Are you going to believe Landy Kid or Oxygendavid? As stated in the videos this is still a work in progress and may need some fixes. From what I read on his post "The map will be finish at the end of the week." Friday was the 25th. 25th he stated "The map will go into testing on monday." I think the confusion is with whom. My belief is with his own testers at Frontier Design. The map hasnt been tested thoroughly as far as I am led to believe. Oxygendavid will update his Facebook page when it has been submitted to Giants when he is happy with it. As for waiting I am sure we will be doing plenty of that.
Keep calm, it's just a game...
Exactly...
wombles

Post by wombles »

He said on Rainbow Dave's stream tonight that it will be sent too Giants by the end of the week. :biggrin2:
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

Landykid and oxygen david talk almost daily so all the info landy releases is confirmed.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
wombles

Post by wombles »

Fifty1990 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:26 pm Landykid and oxygen david talk almost daily so all the info landy releases is confirmed.
Well I wouldn't say all. If I remember correctly Landy kid replied too someone at the start of Oakfield release (I think) that Thornton would never happen, it was too old. Thankfully Oxy seen the light, he needs too stay away from persons that talk dirty talk like that :lol: .
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

wombles wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:10 am
Fifty1990 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:26 pm Landykid and oxygen david talk almost daily so all the info landy releases is confirmed.
Well I wouldn't say all. If I remember correctly Landy kid replied too someone at the start of Oakfield release (I think) that Thornton would never happen, it was too old. Thankfully Oxy seen the light, he needs too stay away from persons that talk dirty talk like that :lol: .
Lol he has another year to make it test it and publish it. Their is still his new map in the works sandy is probably going to see a return before thornton so busy times.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen: