Warning missing l10n input_markerRotation

Reed Engineering

Warning missing l10n input_markerRotation

Post by Reed Engineering »

Does anybody have any idea what is doing this. I’ve changed nothing from my game from last night. Not my game won’t load at all. It’s trying to assign new key binding and locks my game up.

I have absolutely no idea what is going on and the log is telling me nothing. Please help as I now can’t play my game 😭😭😭😭
Last edited by Reed Engineering on Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
cwattyeso

Re: Warning missing l10n input_markerRotation

Post by cwattyeso »

Sounds like an Autoloading Truck or Trailer using the old Autoload Script which is trying to add keybindings for it's controls. If you are using the new Global Autoload Script, then check your mod folder and remove any old autoloading equipment that hasn't been updated to use the new standalone script.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Reed Engineering

Thats my log file bud

log.txt
Pc Player
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

As I said in my first reply the error is caused by an autoloading mod. The big giveaway is all the input warning spam in your log:

Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_y), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to unload to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_j), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to markerUp to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_n), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to markerDown to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_comma), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to markerLeft to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_period), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to markerRight to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_o), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to markerForward to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored

This doesn't happen with the new autoload script. The only way to fix is is to remove all your current autoload mods, as they will all be bad and will all be using and loading a variation of the easyautoload.lua script. Download the new Global Autoload Script by Alfalfa on Nexus Mods, then only install autoloading mods that have been updated to use this new script. Any autoload mods that still include their own easyautoload script in a folder inside the zip file should be avoided, as that shows they are not updated. All new compatible/bug free autoloading equipment will not contain a script file in it's zip file anymore, as they will always now link to the Global Script Instead which must be installed and activated separately.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Reed Engineering

I have loads of auto load stuff and have no idea the names of half of it 😭😭😭😭. I have removed the new easy auto load mod the one from nexus and going to see if it works that way as I have over 300 mods. I can see me having to spend hours and hours trying to fix this. Just strange that it’s started doing today as I have not added any mods for a about 3 days and it’s all worked fine. Then out of no where today it starts doing this.

Thanks for your help bud. Much appreciated.
Pc Player
Reed Engineering

Right I have got the game to load now. But. It’s still giving me the keybinding warning. So even after removing the new auto loaded script that did not help. So some point over the coming days I will have to through all of my mods and delete anything that is auto load and go online and look for the new stuff as I need to get this fixed. And it’s making my log messy and that’s driving my ocd around the twist lol
Pc Player
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

it's all the old autoload stuff, once that is removed, you will also need to go in game and reset your input/keybindings to clear all the messy log stuff. Once you have done that you can add the new autoload script back and then mods that only use that. You'll find things a lot easier trust me. Yes it's painful at first clearing out all the old mods, especially as a lot of them will probably not get updated to use the new script, but thankfully there are new mods out there that can do everything the olds mods could and quite a bit more now.

Reed Engineering

Damn it I need to re set my key bindings 😱😱😱😱. Will have to take some screenshots of what I have now then so I can remember lol. Yeah I see what you are saying. Such a pain with this sort of thing happens. It will give me a good excuse to sort my mods out. I use a new system now that every mod I download goes into a folder with a picture of what it is and what it does. Only problem is I started doing this about 6 months ago so I have at least 100 mods that I don’t have a clue what they do so will have to go through them and delete the ones I know I don’t want anymore.
Pc Player
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

cwattyeso wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:57 pm (snip)
This doesn't happen with the new autoload script. The only way to fix is is to remove all your current autoload mods, as they will all be bad and will all be using and loading a variation of the easyautoload.lua script. Download the new Global Autoload Script by Alfalfa on Nexus Mods, then only install autoloading mods that have been updated to use this new script. Any autoload mods that still include their own easyautoload script in a folder inside the zip file should be avoided, as that shows they are not updated. All new compatible/bug free autoloading equipment will not contain a script file in it's zip file anymore, as they will always now link to the Global Script Instead which must be installed and activated separately.
Thanks for the explanation and the cure.

(But RAR? Seriously? Is this 1995??)
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Pitstop, your log is the same as mine was before cwattyeso put me right and he's spot on in what he's saying, my save game was also taking ages to load and it now loads in seconds. Yes RAR can be a bit of a pain but its a small price to pay for the fix.
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

So I am gonna be that guy, RAR? What's that mean?
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Reed Engineering

adammac5858 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:08 am So I am gonna be that guy, RAR? What's that mean?
.rar is another form of.zip bud. They are both compression files.

Zip file compression is more common and is built into most operating systems as a standard.

Rar files are better for data compression but need a 3rd party program to use it.

But they both do the same thing they just go about it in different ways 👍
Pc Player
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

pitstop25 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:54 am
adammac5858 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:08 am So I am gonna be that guy, RAR? What's that mean?
.rar is another form of.zip bud. They are both compression files.

Zip file compression is more common and is built into most operating systems as a standard.

Rar files are better for data compression but need a 3rd party program to use it.

But they both do the same thing they just go about it in different ways 👍
RAR is an old format, dating back to the days of splitting archive over multiple floppy disks, and more importantly it is proprietary and isn't supported at operating system level (not even in Linux I believe) which is why you need another program/app to read/write it.

ZIP is sort-of older, but has been through so many evolutions that it is more up to date, and in some cases the most common compression algorithms give lower compression than in RAR but only by a few percent and in theses days of TB drives and GBits delivery speeds, the slight advantage of size is -- in my opinion -- far outweighed by the convenience of common-standard ZIP.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

Does anyone know of a timber autoload that doesn't cause keybinding errors?
PC & Xbox One
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

I’ve been getting a similar message when I fill from the Lizard multi Silo but it still seems to load ok
I’m on PS4