Warning missing l10n input_markerRotation

Stryder87

Re: Warning missing l10n input_markerRotation

Post by Stryder87 »

girlie100 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:18 pm Does anyone know of a timber autoload that doesn't cause keybinding errors?
This mod is the single biggest reason I haven't updated anything yet (I get loads of the keybinding errors). I use it a lot and haven't found a new version of it. Once I do, I'll dump all the old autoloads and start over... if I can figure out what the files are all called! :lol:

Edit: Well, as soon as I posted this I went and looked and it looks like YesMods has a new version of this mod using Autoload v2.0. Looks like it may be time to clean up a bit!

Question 1: Resetting the keybindings won't affect the steering wheel/mouse or joystick, correct? It took me ages to get the steering wheel buttons mapped out how I like and the joystick to work properly! :shock:

Question 2: How do you know if a mod is using Autoload v2? They rarely mention it.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I might be able to help with question 1... if you are in the keybindings and not controller section, it *shouldnt* but you should absolutely back your bindings up before you try it.. if I am wrong, just put your bindings back and pretend like it never happened lol
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

Stryder87 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:36 pm
girlie100 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:18 pm Does anyone know of a timber autoload that doesn't cause keybinding errors?
This mod is the single biggest reason I haven't updated anything yet (I get loads of the keybinding errors). I use it a lot and haven't found a new version of it. Once I do, I'll dump all the old autoloads and start over... if I can figure out what the files are all called! :lol:

Edit: Well, as soon as I posted this I went and looked and it looks like YesMods has a new version of this mod using Autoload v2.0. Looks like it may be time to clean up a bit!

Question 1: Resetting the keybindings won't affect the steering wheel/mouse or joystick, correct? It took me ages to get the steering wheel buttons mapped out how I like and the joystick to work properly! :shock:

Question 2: How do you know if a mod is using Autoload v2? They rarely mention it.
As Jessi has said you can back up your keybindings then go into game and clear them. Save and wit now put your back bindings back in and reload the game and you should have everything as it was. That’s what I did anyway.

With the auto load mods. It should say when you look on the mod pages you are looking on that it’s not using the auto load mod sometimes it will say in the credits thanking alfalfa (he is the guy who wrote the autoload script). If it does not anything at all then avoid using it and try something else. The best place to look is yes mods as they test everything and they tell you what scripts the mod is using so you can be safe with what you download bud 👍
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

Great, Thanks guys, heading over to YesMods now to get the update
PC & Xbox One
Tenshiro1010011010

Post by Tenshiro1010011010 »

(Version: 1.6.3.0) TSX_EnhancedVehicle

Warning: duplicate l10n "EV_KS_warning5" entry in "C: / Users / przem / Documents / My Games / FarmingSimulator2019 / mods / TSX_EnhancedVehicle / modDesc_l10n_en.xml". Ignore this definition.

Mod for 4-wheel drive and disabling 4-wheel drive from the gearbox or rear axle.

This mod extends vehicles (engine based) with differential locks and driving modes (four-wheel drive, rear/front wheel drive).

In addition, the HUD will be improved by a more detailed damage report, fuel tank level, fuel consumption, engine speed and temperature, and display of weight / total weight.

1.Vehicle Control addon gearbox to FS 19- It is called a vehicle control addon modem, but the gearbox works without errors only such thing pops up and I do not know what it is and what it means, but the gearbox does not wake up with other mods only works without jealousy.

Warning: no l10n "input_vcaManRatio_1".
Warning: none l10n "input_vcaManRatio_2".