Help With A computer Build Please.

PrettyBFBoy

Help With A computer Build Please.

Post by PrettyBFBoy »

So I have been playing FS15, FS17, and FS19 on the PS4 since it's release. I have never owned a gaming PC but I have finally saved up enough money to get one but I am not sure what to get exactly. So if someone could help me with a build from CyberPowerPC I would be grateful.
I am looking to spend between 2000-2500 for one.

Here is what I am looking for.

Able to play some games that are of coarse the FS games including when the fs21 comes out if possible. But first shooter games and RP version games. Also being able to play in 4K and also live stream as well. Video editing and also adobe photoshop because I do photography as a hobby.
If possible a cd/dvd player/burner with a good amount of ram and storage and my biggest is the speed to run the pc and games. A Multi card reader if available for download photos.
If there is anything you can think of that would be beneficial to add please feel free to. Also instead of using a keyboard for gaming is there a recommend controller to get for the PC? I have looked but not found much through the online reviews.

Have any questions please feel free to ask. I don't know much in the tech aspect but am trying to learn some of it but it's a slow process for this small mind. Thanks again.

p.s. Just in case I placed this discussion in the wrong place I apologize for it in advance. Sorry.
PrincessJessi84

Re: Help With A computer Build Please.

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

u might be able to find answers and help here viewtopic.php?f=963&t=148459.. good luck :smileynew: *thumbsup*
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

There is a thread above with a lot of suggested PCs, but personally my starting point would be:

https://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/syst ... -Gaming-PC

Upgrades
CPU to either the i5-9600k (+£22) or i7-9700k (+£189) - I'm pro-Intel others will probably argue for an AMD CPU. Probably not needed but the ability to overclock might be useful later.
PSU upgrade to the Corsair RMX750x GOLD (+£42).
Win10pro (+£25)
4TB Hard Drive (+30)

Case is a personal choice.

Someone else may be along to make suggestions regarding use for streaming though.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

With that budget you will get something pretty special, especially at this time of year.

I built mine last year and had a budget of around £1000. I was going to wait for the black friday sales but I got inpatient, so about a week before the sales I was set to buy everything I had chosen but i found that everything got heavily reduced in price? I basically upgraded everything i was going to buy and got a £2000 set up for £1100.
When the sales started, i couldn't resist seeing if I had chosen the right time to buy and boy had I made the right choice! Everything went up in the "SALE" by a considerable amount. Still reduced from RRP but it totalled a fair bit more than what I paid a week or 2 before the sale!

- Set a budget
- Select what you want to spec,
- shop around (I used amazon and ebuyer for everything as after trawling every seller site I could find, they seemed to be the best on price)
- If you come in under budget through discounts/sale prices, upgrade.
- Build yourself. There's so many guides and info on youtube and it really is just plug and play. I had never even seen inside a pc case before and I got mine together and working within a few hours without any problems.

on your budget I would suggest:

i7 processor
MSI gaming edge (or better) motherboard with built in wifi
Giggabyte nvidia GPU
Corsair ram sticks
a couple of good SSD's
EVGA powerpack
INwin case