Am I being realistic?

adammac5858

Am I being realistic?

Post by adammac5858 »

So with the new RP aspect Jessi has introduced me to (might as well given me heroin) I have a new found love for FS. Question though, is this ok for RP in your RESPECTFUL opinion? I have played for over 55 hours on New Woodshire. I was thinking of selling all of my equipment and land to see how much Capital it would give me, and move my farm to Lone Oak. Would this be realistic? I know it'd be more realistic to expand my farm on new Woodshire, but I really want to move to Lone Oak and this is the story of how I'm going to do it.

My brother has resigned his job as a police officer to help out on my farm, but he doesn't want to move from his hometown in Oregon. My wife and I made a decision to sell the farm, pack up the kids, move from Missouri and start new with my brother and his wife in Lone Oak.

I feel this makes it somewhat acceptable. I'll have roughly 1.3 million after selling all crops, animals, machinery, implements and land. Lol, thought I would have more. Banks gonna hate me for that large initial loan! Just curious if anyone has done the same, or has a better RP idea. Thanks in advance all!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Alagos

Re: Am I being realistic?

Post by Alagos »

This is probably as realistic as you can make it within FS =P
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

Alagos wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:23 pm This is probably as realistic as you can make it within FS =P
Thanks Alagos! :hi:
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I do that all the time. I don't really care what other players think. :lol:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
JeffFarmer1029

Post by JeffFarmer1029 »

adammac5858 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:21 pm So with the new RP aspect Jessi has introduced me to (might as well given me heroin) I have a new found love for FS. Question though, is this ok for RP in your RESPECTFUL opinion? I have played for over 55 hours on New Woodshire. I was thinking of selling all of my equipment and land to see how much Capital it would give me, and move my farm to Lone Oak. Would this be realistic? I know it'd be more realistic to expand my farm on new Woodshire, but I really want to move to Lone Oak and this is the story of how I'm going to do it.

My brother has resigned his job as a police officer to help out on my farm, but he doesn't want to move from his hometown in Oregon. My wife and I made a decision to sell the farm, pack up the kids, move from Missouri and start new with my brother and his wife in Lone Oak.

I feel this makes it somewhat acceptable. I'll have roughly 1.3 million after selling all crops, animals, machinery, implements and land. Lol, thought I would have more. Banks gonna hate me for that large initial loan! Just curious if anyone has done the same, or has a better RP idea. Thanks in advance all!
Sounds like quite the process and one I am sure that wasn't taken lightly! Sure will miss you here in New Woodshire but wish you the best of luck in your new family farm!
If you are looking to sell any of your old machinery, I'd be able to come and pick it up from ya as I'm just across town. I'll be looking on the community trader for anything :this:
This game made me convert to PC
GIANTS and Modders, what a game you have teamed up to create! Thank you!
Wannabe farmer with 1 acre in the city
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

I love making up a story for each map.

I've never done the sell everything as of yet but thinking of doing it with my Oakfield save as its got to a point where I can't farm it myself, and I like to do all the jobs, but I also want to keep it going to own all the fields :lol: I have about 60% of the fields atm
PC & Xbox One
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

Outlaw Farms got a great deal with my Case IH Magnum 380 CVT. Got one last thing to sell.......my kids. Lol, jk. It's a harvester.

Thank you all, I figured I would do whatever I wanted, but value your input!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I don't think its unrealistic at all.. in fact.. for any kind of continuing story line, that's how u would do it.. or.. if u went "bust" on the old farm.. so yea.. as to 1.3 million in cash.. I will go out on a limb here and say u wont be gaining that much of an edge on lone oak with that so its certainly not over the top and still gives u plenty to work towards.. I like the story :)
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Actually starting fresh on a new map would be unrealistic leaving your old farm progress behind. The way I see this is that if I invest time and earn money on a farm that profit will come with me to the next. Now I usually do this with the update of the same farm but even if you go someplace else its fine. Unless of course you enjoy the challenge starting brand new.
Jeramy

Post by Jeramy »

Rather than taking a loan I would use the government subsidies mod or similar to gain the money. Since you are selling your farm in New Woodshire that is all assets not debt.
Jd2140

Post by Jd2140 »

Did you sell all your equipment through the menu or at the shop ?,just in case your not aware you get more money if you take stuff to the shop and sell it ,thats what I always do ,as I like to play realistic and save up for newer and better stuff