John Deere Forage harvester

chedly_farms

Re: John Deere Forage harvester

Post by chedly_farms »

My source tells be that those that haven't attended Agritechnica will be able to get the John Deere forage harvester soon TM (1-2 years).
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:15 pm My source tells be that those that haven't attended Agritechnica will be able to get the John Deere forage harvester soon TM (1-2 years).
My source tells me you’re right!
But sooner than that 😉
Ignorance is bliss
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:27 pm Maybe giants is backed up, so originally it was supposed to be November and now maybe after the 1st of the year. I hope you are right. I got faith.
Recently I was told late November...and we're still in November.

Since Agritechnica just finished and its expected that those code items will be made available, I'm assuming some sort of Agritechnica update that will include more than the code items. But, that part is just my own speculation.

I don't believe this is a last minute inclusion, its been part of the plan for a long time already...just like the Platinum edition.

I don't know what is coming, just that there is more, maybe 4-5. If I had to wager a guess, I would say the 9000, 8R, 8RX, 8RT, 6M and maybe the X9. If not those, maybe the 9R, 9RT or 9RX.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

They are doing more fsl at the weekend though and if there was something coming we should know this week. You have a personal source but only told u November? JD did a hint something but it was for the forage harvester
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

eric21 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:37 pm They are doing more fsl at the weekend though and if there was something coming we should know this week. You have a personal source but only told u November? JD did a hint something but it was for the forage harvester
Earlier I was told 4-5 items in November
Recently (about a week ago), I was told near the end of November

Given that these are usually a Tuesday thing, it could be the 26th, since FS20 is scheduled for the 3rd.

Doesn't matter how personal the source is, they don't get and keep their jobs by making it a habit of revealing too much information to anyone
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

My source says we need to just wait and see.
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

DeereJason wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:05 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:27 pm Maybe giants is backed up, so originally it was supposed to be November and now maybe after the 1st of the year. I hope you are right. I got faith.
Recently I was told late November...and we're still in November.

Since Agritechnica just finished and its expected that those code items will be made available, I'm assuming some sort of Agritechnica update that will include more than the code items. But, that part is just my own speculation.

I don't believe this is a last minute inclusion, its been part of the plan for a long time already...just like the Platinum edition.

I don't know what is coming, just that there is more, maybe 4-5. If I had to wager a guess, I would say the 9000, 8R, 8RX, 8RT, 6M and maybe the X9. If not those, maybe the 9R, 9RT or 9RX.
I mean i would like to believe you, but where's your proof of actually having a contact?

Also imo there is 0% chance that we would see the new Deere series(7R-8R-8RX) in FS19, they most likely will be in FS21. And even if we did see them in 19, they would not be free.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

That's why think it's the forage harvester and the Kemper headers which is like 4 if them, that would be probably the best bet
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Lost1nSpace wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:31 pm
I mean i would like to believe you, but where's your proof of actually having a contact?

Also imo there is 0% chance that we would see the new Deere series(7R-8R-8RX) in FS19, they most likely will be in FS21. And even if we did see them in 19, they would not be free.
The believing part is entirely up to you. The money I receive in the end is exactly the same, $0.

I'm not denying that it could be exactly as Eric is saying...the sum of the 9000 and Kemper. But, I don't think that is the case.

For admin purposes, I'm not at all arguing, merely explaining.

I am privileged enough to have this contact...but not at all for FS. They just happen to be tied to it. So, I'm not outing anyone.

I mentioned it as a small part of another conversation. I was able to get some insight, then passed along the feedback from the community...the never ending requests for more Deere. I also provided download numbers for custom modding's 8R & 9RT mods to give some idea where the demand was.

Beside the cotton DLC, I was assured more was coming but not as many as some would like....4-5, in Nov.

Whatever it amounts to? IDK. Sorry, that is all I have.
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

My source is ketchup :D
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

^^ :lol:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Any updates from your source? I'm starting to think you have an imaginary source, prove me wrong
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

*looks at calendar*

Yup, still November
Ignorance is bliss
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The first of December falls on a Sunday
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Ah man, even if it’s gonna be early December...
So what?

Sometimes things get delayed
Ignorance is bliss