John Deere Forage harvester

Deora

John Deere Forage harvester

Post by Deora »

https://twitter.com/farmingsim/status/1 ... 76865?s=21

It’s all about the Kemper headers, but you can’t ignore the Elephant in the room. The first official giant’s video with the John Deere Forage harvester.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Tomazius96

Re: John Deere Forage harvester

Post by Tomazius96 »

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Probably means nothing because isn't the a pc mod of a John Deere forage harvester
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Deora

Post by Deora »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:32 pm Probably means nothing because isn't the a pc mod of a John Deere forage harvester
It’s an official video from Giant’s so i would think that they only use there own modells.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Probably indicative of a model they are making and working on for FS21 at this point. They may just be testing and using it in FS19 currently as they clearly are not going to or not in a stage to show anything gameplay wise of that game yet until they officially announce it next year.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

I think the forager will be Agritechnica reward for code.
Illinois Farmer

Just like the fsl league, there is stuff on there that we don't have access to. I just don't hold any hope for stuff like that, until it is actually said or written down by giants that something like this is coming.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

How many meters are the Kempers?
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

They wouldn't be showing anything from FS21 this early, and GIANTS don't do teasers this obvious; not for the main game or DLCs (not until they're official anyway).

Chris on Discord:
MrUkkeli: What is the deal with that jd forager on the latest video
3than: Can you only get the Kemper 300 if you go to the event?
O5-Chris 🐺 Community Coordinator: Thats the only way to get them, at the moment.
[Nordicmods] DanishDanToday: No future plans yet?
O5-Chris 🐺 Community Coordinator: Nope
Doesn't specify if "them" is for the forage harvester or just the Kemper headers (though the video description clearly mentions Kemper only), but I'd imagine all this stuff will come out for free eventually anyway.

Only thing I want is the Krone baler from the FSL to be honest. The rest of the teased stuff doesn't bother me - certainly not enough to buy if they were part of a DLC anyway.

Edit:
Deora wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:39 pm It’s an official video from Giant’s so i would think that they only use there own modells.
For the Big Bud DLC they promoted it using a mod map, American Outback by somethingonmyshoe2.
Last edited by this_is_gav on Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Illinois Farmer

Yeah, I wouldn't buy it either just because I don't use forage harvesters in game. I didn't buy the cotton one either because I don't plant cotton either.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

This little Gem has been floating around since mid to early summer. I remember Silvernews had it in a video, I made a thread about it. I'm gonna guess we'll see it at some point for between now and the first quarter of 2020.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Providing these Headers or whatever are an actual mod from Giants, meaning that when the person redeems the code from the event, they download and get an actual zip file and not a .dlc file like we have with the Anderson, John Deere Cotton and Claas stuff. Then I imagine these things will quickly get re-uploaded across the various and many mod-sites out on the internet for people to download, who didn't get to the event or get a code. So I wouldn't worry too much about codes being Leaked dapalal51, they will appear in the wild at some point, unless Giants do the scumbag trick of hiding them in a .dlc file when they distribute them to people.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

cwattyeso wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:32 pm Providing these Headers or whatever are an actual mod from Giants, meaning that when the person redeems the code from the event, they download and get an actual zip file and not a .dlc file like we have with the Anderson, John Deere Cotton and Claas stuff. Then I imagine these things will quickly get re-uploaded across the various and many mod-sites out on the internet for people to download, who didn't get to the event or get a code. So I wouldn't worry too much about codes being Leaked dapalal51, they will appear in the wild at some point, unless Giants do the scumbag trick of hiding them in a .dlc file when they distribute them to people.
Except I'm a console player. MOD HUB OF DIE HAHA
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Please don't talk about leaking or pirating or whatever on the forums. ;)

That being said! Yes the JD9000 is included in the code you'll get from Kemper. I edited Facebook/Instagram/Youtube/Discord to reflect that. My bad for not including it, most of these promoposts only ever handle one company.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

O5-Chris wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:14 pm Please don't talk about leaking or pirating or whatever on the forums. ;)

That being said! Yes the JD9000 is included in the code you'll get from Kemper. I edited Facebook/Instagram/Youtube/Discord to reflect that. My bad for not including it, most of these promoposts only ever handle one company.
Will this promo ever be availible on the mod hub, or can you not disclose that a this time?
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo