John Deere Forage harvester

Lost1nSpace

Re: John Deere Forage harvester

Post by Lost1nSpace »

this_is_gav wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:23 am
iwan073 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:12 am Nice things lay ahead of us
Even a 3m seeder!! 😃
Just to make it clear, this won't be a free download or provided for free at Agritechnica. It's most likely the next DLC or for the next game. If it's the next game then that's by far and away the earliest promo ever, so it's almost certainly an upcoming DLC (presumably not free, though who knows).
Agreed, it would be very unlikely that its promo for the next game, this must surely be the next DLC for the game.
DarkStar

Post by DarkStar »

george.earlslight wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:12 am
DarkStar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:08 am If it's anything to go by, the JD / Kemper pack will be available on Modhub after Agritechnica, but you can get it early if you can get a code (that someone got) at Agritechnica
Thanks for sharing the knowledge, I wasn't aware of this.
Hmm, I should have said "might be available" as I don't have any information other than what has been said by Giants on social media.
But it makes sense if they do the same thing they did in 2017 with the Horsch pack
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

this_is_gav wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:23 am Just to make it clear, this won't be a free download or provided for free at Agritechnica. It's most likely the next DLC or for the next game. If it's the next game then that's by far and away the earliest promo ever, so it's almost certainly an upcoming DLC (presumably not free, though who knows).
Just to make it clear, I never said this equipment from the video would be for free.
Ignorance is bliss
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

this_is_gav wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:23 am
iwan073 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:12 am Nice things lay ahead of us
Even a 3m seeder!! 😃
Just to make it clear, this won't be a free download or provided for free at Agritechnica. It's most likely the next DLC or for the next game. If it's the next game then that's by far and away the earliest promo ever, so it's almost certainly an upcoming DLC (presumably not free, though who knows).
I cant agree here. This has nothing to do with any DLCs or upcoming game. It is clearly made for Agritechnica. They probably got quite a big chunk of money from machinery manufacturers to make these mods. Its some kind of advertising campaign to atract people to come to Agritechica and to Kverneland, JD, Vicon, Bergmann... booths.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

DarkStar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:34 am
george.earlslight wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:12 am
DarkStar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:08 am If it's anything to go by, the JD / Kemper pack will be available on Modhub after Agritechnica, but you can get it early if you can get a code (that someone got) at Agritechnica
Thanks for sharing the knowledge, I wasn't aware of this.
Hmm, I should have said "might be available" as I don't have any information other than what has been said by Giants on social media.
But it makes sense if they do the same thing they did in 2017 with the Horsch pack
No worries, I didn't mean the prediction, only the Horsch part.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:16 am Just to make it clear, I never said this equipment from the video would be for free.
No, I know, it was the benefit of other readers. It's just because it was posted in this thread (about stuff free at Agritechnica and possibly later).

Tomazius96 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:23 am I cant agree here. This has nothing to do with any DLCs or upcoming game. It is clearly made for Agritechnica. They probably got quite a big chunk of money from machinery manufacturers to make these mods. Its some kind of advertising campaign to atract people to come to Agritechica and to Kverneland, JD, Vicon, Bergmann... booths.
The Kverneland one is different from the rest in that you wan't be able to take it away or download it (as far as we know), but it's not just for advertising - it's definitely coming to the FS series "in the future" as it says in the video description.

The others are of course just an extra incentive to visit the various booths as you say, which is why, for now, they'll be Agritechnica exclusives.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

this_is_gav wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:43 am

You are right Gav. I didnt see the description. Its a differend kind of video as you say yes. They are not saying get the code there and there... so it might be some kind of DLC teaser after all.
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

Maybe the codes are for all this stuff so you get it for free, while the rest of us will have to pay in the future?
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Can we hope for a scs approach now? smaler dlc's with equiptment, some bigger with maps and new crops, and continued update/bug fixing on the existing game ?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

How funny this must be to GIANTS personnel.
They say or show something and then we have discussions and speculations about it for days!
Wondering what exactly it means that they said.

I bet they wait till everyone is ready in the office and then watch the forum with a bowl of popcorn, laughing at what we come up with.

Making bets about who of us gets it right first
Ignorance is bliss
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Walrusman02 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:15 pm Maybe the codes are for all this stuff so you get it for free, while the rest of us will have to pay in the future?
If it does come out it will be free
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

Im thinking Deere wants their forage harvester in the game because Claas just put theirs in with the platinum edition a few weeks ago. Deere doesn't want to be one upped by Claas. Competition between major players is gonna be good for us, the consumers.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I think with the amount of stuff Claas released the one upped ship has already sailed.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:55 pm I think with the amount of stuff Claas released the one upped ship has already sailed.
😂
Ignorance is bliss
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

With the exception of the baler, loading wagon and mowers, Deere already had the rest of the equipment in the game.